PRAYER REQUEST

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by HARTS, Jul 31, 2003.

1. HARTS

HARTS New Member

I KNOW I SENT A E-MAIL OUT ABOUT MY GRAND SON DEVIN AND THANK-YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING RESPONSES IT EASED MY MIND TO KNOW THAT THERE IS PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE AND ARE CONCERNED, THAT IS WHAT GOD WANTS US TO DO. MY SON CALLED ME TODAY AND TOLD ME THAT THEY TOOK HIM TO THE HEART DR TODAY AND FOUND OUT HE HAD 2HOLES IN HIS HEART I KNOW THEY CAN FIX IT BUT I JUST CAME UNGLUED THAT IS MY ONLY SON HAVEING HIS ONLY SON IT TOOK MY DAUGHTERS TO GET ME CALMED DOWN THEN I GOT ANOTHER CALL TODAY, THAT MY OTHER GRANDSON AT THE AGE OF 5 HAS A HEART MURMUR(WHICH I HEARD THEY WILL GROW OUT OF THAT ) BUT HIS EYES WERE 20/50. HIS NAME IS ADRIEN AND HE LOVES HIS GRANDMA SO MUCH. WOULD YOU PLEASSE PRAY FOR THEM .
    THANK-YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR WONDERFUL MASTER "JESUS"
    THANKS
    BEV
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Prayers going up for these little ones and all of you too.

Love, Mikie
  3. HARTS

HARTS New Member

THANK-YOU LINDA,
    HE SAID THAT THEY HAVE MEDICINE THAT THEY ARE GIVING HIM TO MAKE HIS HEART STRONG SO THAT THEY CAN DO SURGERY THERE IS A HOLE BY THE AORTA AND ONE DOWN BELOW THE HEART. MY SON SAID THAT AS SOON AS HIS HEART IS STRONGER THEY ARE GOING TO CONNECT THE ONE IN THE AORTA TO ANOTHER THAT IS BIG THERE THAT IS THE WAY EXPALINED IT. OPEN HEART SURGERY. AND THE OTHER ONE IS CLOGGED. THANK-YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
    BEV
  4. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Father I come to you in tears for this wonderful family and lay these children at the foot of your cross dear lord, I ask that you give the doctors the wisdom, to help in a complete recovery and healing for these kids, father we know that you are capable of things we cannot understand or see, and father give this family the comfort and understanding that you are in control and everything will be done in your timing....

In Christ Name
    Jessica
  5. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Martha is now 47 - heart surgery was in its infancy back then - and though we live in Wisconsin - we had to go to Chicago Childrens Hospital, as at that time Milwaukee still was not doing the surgery.

Lord Jesus watch over this family just as you did watch over Martha.
    In your name I pray. Amen

[Little side note - we were at a nearby resturant - when we heard a loud explosion - yes, it was from the hospital. All the patients were OK - but one of the workers at the hospital was killed [the explosion was in the heating department] and the worker was employed in that dept.
    My daughter remembers a nurse holding her up at the window - to aee the commotion.

6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to pray for both grandbabies, and for you that the Lord will give you His stength through this trial.

God bless, and know that the Lord loves the little one, they are so innocent.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. fonda

fonda New Member

May God have mercy on the children. HE knows all. HE knows what is best for the children, even though we dont always understand the answer he may give. All we can do is pray that GODS will be done in this situation and to comfort all the family.

In Jesus Holy Name.......Amen

I am sending my love and prayers, Fonda
  8. HARTS

HARTS New Member

THANK-YOU MIKIE,
    I WAS TALKING TO MY SON LAST NIGHT AND TOLD HIM THE RESPONSES FROM YOU ALL ON HERE AND HE CRIED AND WAS BLESSED THAT YOU ALL ARE PRAYING FOR HIS SON, HE WANTED ME TO THANK-YOU BUT WHEN THINGS GET STRONGER FOR THEM HE IS GOING TO GET ON HERE AND THANK-YOU ALL PERSONALLY.
    BEV
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying for you and your grandchildren. That God comforts you and the parents. That he heals these little ones health problems. My son had a small hole in his heart when he was a baby and it closed on its own. That might be the case with your little guy too.

God bless,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 08/01/2003]
  10. HARTS

HARTS New Member

THANK-YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN PRAYER.
    BEV