Prayer Request!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I started having these migraine type headaches a week or two ago. Thought it was just FM related, took pain meds, etc.. dealt with it.

Now one by one everyone else in my family is getting sick. Starts out with a severe headache, neck pain. Goes into fever and chills, body aches and pain. The headache being the worst complaint. Since the beginning of the week, its been so stressful here. Trying to care for everyone, and myself at the same time. Its been so trying. Grouchy all of them are. I know they don't feel good, but everyone so touch and grouchy, sick, its getting on my nerves so bad.

We all got docs appointments in the morning. To rule out the West Nile Virus.

I hope it isn't. If it is, I will deal with it the best I can.

2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Oh Lord, please I lift up this family and ask that you give the doctors the wisdom they need to heal all them, give them the strength they need and the love for you and each other....

In Christ Name
    Jessica
  3. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Lord Jesus watch over this family - guide the doctor in the morning, and give t his mother strength as she cares for her family - while she herself is ill. In your name I pray.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be surely praying for all you family, we have a lot of cases of West Nile here too, and now another one too from the mosquitos.

God bless and keep all of you in His prefect care, and to give you the strength to do the burdens you had to carry.

Blessings to all of you..............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Its just a bug or virus. A nasty one. Got tested for the West Nile Virus, and don't have it.

Resting and getting better. The prayers, they helped for sure! Thanks! It made me warm all over, a good feeling.

6. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

I know the virus and it isn't my friend! I say Praises to Him who heals us and loves us so! May your family quickly be rid of this sickness and everyone's good demeanor returns. May He pour His Peace upon your house and all that dwell there. love Rebel