Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by J-in-Ohio, Oct 10, 2003.

1. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to this board but have been on CFS/FM board a little. I've had CFS for 14 years. Past few months I have been phyiscally and emotionally going downhill, faster these past few weeks. I've been praying and praying for years but just keep getting worse. I wish I could just crawl into a dark hole until my time is up. I don't think I have the strength for many more days like this. I feel so guilty because I know there are so many out there with worse problems, but this horrible fatigue, pain and overwhelming depression is really wearing on me.

Please pray I find some hope somewhere soon. Thanks.
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Sorry you are in so much pain and having depression. I will pray for you that the Lord heal you of your pain and illness and will send you peace of mind to replace the depression. There is hope believing in God, the only real true hope in this life is hope in Him. Please hang in there and let God take over!
    Lisa
  3. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

I know what that you are going through, I also have FMS
    The pain, fatigue and depression is truly miserable to deal with each day.
    I pray the the Lord will just reach his hand down and take all the pain, fatigue and depression from you.

Love and Prayers,
    Judy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Can relate to half your problems, I have FM, but do get some of the symptoms of CFS also. Especially the fatigue.

I keep hopeing against hope that someone comes up with a little help for the fatigue. I have just about everything under some control with the FM, but when the fatigue hits, I am totally at a lost as to what to do.

I have had the FM now for over 20 years, so sure can relate to how you feel.

I also pray for relief, and then I think that this is bad to have, but it could be worst. So I then ask the Lord to be merciful and help me to bear the pain. Which He does do for me many times when I though I could not make another day with all that pain.

I will be praying for you, and that you find some relief for both these awful illnesses.

God bless, and give you His strength for all that you are facing.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to our board. We`ll be glad to pray for you as we can all relate all to well. I have suffered with this for 20 yrs also and mine has gotten so much worse the last 5 years. Its so hard not to fall into despair.

Sending prayers up for your depression and your CFS. Praying that God will give you a break for awhile so you can rest and recoup.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope God brings you healing. Please do not give up. I was in very bad shape but have improved greatly. It can happen. Bless you.

Love, Mikie