Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Babyboomer, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Babyboomer

Babyboomer New Member

Hi Prayer Warriors,

This is my first time to request a prayer, although I do come to this board to see who might need extra intercessary praying.

Actually I have two people who need God's presence and His comforting arms around them. One is in a deep depression and is so in need of our Father's guiding hand and pray that she can feel his prescence and accept his everlasting love. So please lift up Cindy.

My friend, Lynn, is overing a bout of flu and is not recovering as quickly as she should. She loves the Lord and trusts him with all her heart. Please lift her up that God will give her the strength to over this and all the other things in her life which are troubling her. She is a good friend and I lift her up daily and would appreciate your prayers also.

I thank you all for all the compassion you show to each person mentioned in this board.

Friends in Christ,
    Sandi
    [This Message was Edited on 12/22/2003]
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sandi,

I will certainly be praying for them both.
    Dear Lord, please hear my prayers for both Ciny and Lynn.
    Be with them both and let them feel your presence by holding their hands and guiding them closer to you.
    Give them the comfort and peace they need and give them both the strength to endure their difficulties. These things I ask in Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m praying for Cindy and Lynn as you requested. I hope your Holiday season is going well.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for both Cindy and Lynn.

Many Blessings to you, Judy