prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by genevie, Dec 22, 2003.

1. genevie

genevie New Member

Hi,Im new to the worship board. I really need your prayers. I need to see my doctor about pain in my hands and elbow, I also have dizziness, insomia and some other problems. I am a diabetic and and my bs always goes to the low side, so I have just about quit my medication. What I need you to pray for is that my doctor would be able to diagnose the problem, NOT just some half butt pat on the back. Because of this I just avoid the doctors. I know I need to see her because of my diabetes. So if I can get it all in one shot...the better. I believe in the power of prayer. Rather then get really discourage I am going to believe that the prayer of the righteous will avail much. God Bless
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board !!

Please keep your trust in the Lord, I will be praying for you.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will you watch over Genevie and comfort her.I pray that you will give her doctor the wisdom that she needs to be able to diagnose whatever health problems that she has. I pray that you will lay your healing hand upon Genevie and heal her body Dear Lord.
    For it is in Jesus' name that I humbly pray Amen and Amen.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Welcome to the Worship boards Genevie.

I will be also praying for you to recieve a Dr. that gives you genuine care and wants to heal you.

Dear Lord, lay your healing hands on Genevie, let her feel your presence, give her the comfort,peace, and strength to endure. Bring her a blessing of a Dr. that truely cares about her health and guide this Dr. with your wisdom and grace. God bless.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you as you requested. I hope you find the answers you need.

Take care,
    Sandy