Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlc8858, Apr 29, 2004.

1. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

Hi all, I am asking for prayers for my sister-in-law. She is a breast cancer survivor of about 10 years now and upon a recent physical was told that there is something wrong with her liver. Upon her exam, they also found that her lymph nodes are enlarged. She is the most wonderful person in the world, and I am asking you all to pray that everything will turn out ok upon further testing.
    Thank you
    Hugs to you all
    tlc8858
  2. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

I feel all I can do is pray....You & your SIL are in my prayers......I hope your husband & you had good luck fishing , hunting , & huckleberrying last year!!!!!!!\/

Blessings , billcamo.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

This is upsetting news I am sure. Praying that all turns out ok with your sisters health.

God bless,
    Sandy
  4. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi tlc,
    I will pray for her today. My heart and prayers goes out to you and your SIL. My family has suffered many times with cancer.

Hey, have you ever heard of "The Healing Rooms". A friend of mine told me about them recently. They are non-denominational in nature and they are located in office building so people of all churches and non-believers feel welcome to come for prayer. They started in Washington state and have been popping up all over the country over the past few years. They welcome people from all Christian churches in a community to receive training in order to pray for the sick. They were very professional when I went for prayer. It was amazing how the gifts of the Holy Spirit operated through the people praying. They told me things that no one else knew about me and confirmed the things that I had already felt when I had prayed about my illness.

They sent a letter to me recently with statements from those who have been healed. Anyway, this may be a place that your SIL may want to attend. I have the phone number in Cleveland, Ohio (440.833.0212). Maybe they can give you a website or phone number to the one that may be nearest to where you live I'm not sure where they are all located presently but I think it's a really neat idea.

God bless,
    Kathy
  5. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Just adding my prayers for you sister-in-law. It is hard waiting, I do pray all will go well for her, & that God will give you His peace no matter what the outcome.
    Linda.