Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by randicaldon, Aug 19, 2004.

1. randicaldon

randicaldon New Member

Please, if you have time, send up a prayer for me. I am all alone trying to take care of two VERY active children (ages 5 & 4). My support system is currently on a 9 day long vacation (my parents) and my ex is more of a pain than anything. I am trying to eek through this week, with my oldest starting Kindergarten last Tuesday, and a cousin who is close to us all moving to Texas. (We live in CO). On top of all of this, I am starting another flare. I am stressed to the gills, losing patience with my kids and losing faith in myself to deal. Please ask the Lord to send a few extra blessings my way this week. I will do the same tonight for all of you. Thanks so much, guys. I appreciate all of you.

Randi
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm so sorry that you are going through so much, I will certainly be praying for you.

Blessings, Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Sorry that you are going thru such a tough time right now, but I'll be praying for you. Keep the faith.

Danny
  4. grge

grge New Member

God to bring you relief of pain, peace of mind,and increase your faith. I am also in the middle of a flare and trying hard to cope. I know how hard it is so I am earnestly praing for you to feel Gods' mighty touch.

georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2004]
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I commend you for raising two little kids basically by yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back because you deserve it. I will be praying that God gives you the wisdom and strength to keep going for your little ones.

May you always have love and joy in your life.
    God bless! Sandy
  6. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

Bless Randi and her children during this week. Give Randi the confidence in You and the hope that she will be able to survive it. Grant her good health and stop that flare in its tracks.

Help her five year old make the adjustment to kindegarten.

Giver her some special time with you to refresh her spirit and bring joy to her heart.

I pray these things in Jesus' name.

Della
  7. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I will keep you in my prayers also. As a single parent myself, I understand your situation.

Heavenly Father, I ask that you will give Randi the strength and wisdom she needs to care for her children. I ask that you fill her children with your peace and that they will be quiet and play peacefully during this flare Randi is having. I pray Heavenly Father that you will remove the hardness form her husbands heart and he will be the loving, caring, involved parent you intended him to be.
    Heavenly Father I ask that you send Randi bountiful blessings this week. I ask that you provide her with everything she is need of.

I live in Colorado too, where do you live?

God Bless

Yesh