Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mms, Aug 30, 2004.

1. mms

mms New Member

Dear Friends, please pray for my daughter's recovery from the pain of fibromyalgia and depression. She is a wonderful girl who has fought this and another illness for six years; she is only 21. I find such strength in my relationship with God and have been sharing this with her.
    Her name is Rachel and she is truly a blessing in my life.

Thank you for your prayers and support.
    MMS
  2. grge

grge New Member

Dear Lord I pray for healing for Rachel, Lord that you would fill her soul with your mighty presence. I ask Lord that you will direct her to just the right Doctor and the perfect medication to ease her pain. I ask that you be with her mother in her time of need. Lord it is so hard to see your child suffer, comfort her, speak to her heart ohLord I pray
    Amen
    Georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2004]
  3. mms

mms New Member

Thank you so much for the beautiful prayers for Rachel. They touched me so. I printed a copy to use each night to pray for her. I am overwhelmed by your kindness!
    MMS
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord,

I ask you to sow good things into Rachel's life. Touch her mind, body, and spirit and restore her to health. Give her the hope of good future in You. Bring peace to her heart and strength to her body.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della