Prayer Request!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kandikisz, Jan 14, 2005.

1. kandikisz

kandikisz New Member

Its been a long time since I have read messages and posted on this message board. It was under a different ID which I have long forgotten, but that ok. Right now I am asking for your prayers! Last spring, I got kicked out of my home when my present marriage ended, penniless and without a place to stay. Luckily I was able to moved to another state and lived with my sister for awhile. I am now living on my on, in a new appartment and still unable to find work. I am still fighting for my SSDI (on my fifth appeal.) I have arthirtis-asthma-FMS and many other things. I am also going through a divorce. All in all life is better the stress is somewhat less with new stressors daily. Its my faith that keeps me strong....but right now I need prayer. I do not know what tomorrow will bring and it scares me allot.

Hugger,
    Kandy
  2. lilivy

lilivy New Member

God never leaves us nor forsakes us..... and He takes care of His own. Don't be afraid and don't give up your faith. Stay close to God and keep trusting in Him. He will supply all of your need according to His riches in glory. Ask and ye shall receive.....remember that
    Lilivy
  3. kandikisz

kandikisz New Member

Right now I am so overwhelmed with everything, I am having a big pain flare with my FMS. I pray daily but sometimes feel my prayers go no higher then the ceiling. I am in therapy and it was there I realized, that I am not alone, some have more problems then me, and they still smile. I just pray for strength to carry me through each day as it comes, tomorrows problems will be here when tomorrow gets here. But if you know me, my other nickname is worry wort (give to me by my 28 yr old son).

Blessing come in the littlest places, and make a world of difference. Bye for now!

Kandy

4. lilivy

lilivy New Member

Just remember that God is in control n He knows everything.Thngs will work out, it may take a little time, don't try to get ahead of God as I learned along time ago it doesn't work. Take care of yourslef.
    Lilivy