Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jun 7, 2006.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Please pray for Sunny from the RA board. She is dealing with a low grade fever.

She can not start her new Med. with any kind of a fever and she is in much pain. They have taken her off her old meds. so she can start this new.

So she is caught without meds. and in so much pain and that is a very bad place to be. Thankyou all, De

Please pray for Jennhere, also from the RA board, she is suffering from an undiagnoesed illness.

She is worn out, with no answers in site. She needs Jesus help to get some answers and peace of mind. Blessings De

[This Message was Edited on 06/07/2006]
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

What is, and were is the RA message board??

Sending prayers

Misty
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers coming for both ladies. I can not imagine how miserable Sunny must be without meds and waiting for relief.
    I did post to Jenn.

I am signing off now, and will pray when I do. And, De, prayers for you for caring so much about others. Bless you dear.
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Thankyou so much, Misty the RA board is just the Arthritis board,under message board. It is for all arthrtis, I guess because I have RA, thats the way I think of it. Many blessings to you. De

Asa, bless your heart, you are so kind. I really appreciate the prayers. Thankyou and God Bless. De
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

De,
    Prayers going for Jennhere and Sunny to feel better quickly. I hope Sunny's fever goes away fast and that Jennhere's illness is found soon.

Hugs,
    Faye