Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KittyCare, Jul 21, 2006.

1. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Prayer Request,

Please pray for my Mom and her boyfriend. They are having relationships problems and both are having emotional problems as well. Also for my cousin and her husband. They are having emotional problems and marital problems.

Please pray that my son and daughter and myself will be safe from the ticks. We are having a terrible problem this year. Thank you all. I praying for everyone on the board. God bless you.

Kitty
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up in prayer your Mom and her boyfriend. And your cousin and her husband. Maybe someone will decide to go for help in counseling.

I know what you mean about worry over the ticks. We have a large strip of woods right behind our house, where the deer and other animals move onto the lawns.

Please keep using tick sprays and all the other precautions. Lifting up prayers for you and your children.

Love, Judy
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Kitty,

Sounds like you have your hands full.

Sorry you and your family are facing so many problems

May God be with you

You are in my prayers

hugs,
    kgangel
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

that all may work out well.Linda
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Praying for all of your families needs......God knows every situation.

Love.....Mari
  6. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Hi all,

I wanted to thank you all for the prayers and sweat posts. It really means alot to me and my family. You all are such caring and wonderful people. I am so glad that I found this site. Praying for everyone here. Thanks again,
    (((Windblade))))
    (((Kgangel)))
    (((Lovethesun)))
    (((GeorgiaC)))
    (((MamaR}}}

Good news. My Mom made an appointment to see a counselor. . . :) Prayers are working already. Love and Hugs

Kitty
  7. tlayne

tlayne Member

The enemy sure is attacking families. Add me to the ones praying for all and for you, your daughter, and son. Love Tam
  8. TAM

TAM New Member

Hi Kitty,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless you. Take Care, Tammy
  9. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for all your family, that life may have more solutions than problems.