Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Aug 3, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am asking for prayer.

It is problems with my youngest son again. He is bipolar and can go months doing real well, and then he can do the most irrational things that can cause so much pain for himself and all that loves him. I am so upset right now that I just don't know what to do. I am praying and waiting...that is all that I can do. But, all of you out there that have children that have problems can relate to where I am now.
    I am sorry that I can't go into more detail, but I am just too upset.....and I can't sit here but a minute for now.

Thanks for your prayers. God bless you all.

Love....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2006]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Prayers for you son. You were quite right that all of us who have children have "issues" at one time or another.

Unfortunately there are not solutions for every problem and I understand that bi polar is very difficult.

Prayers for this young man, and for all those who love him, may he gain his footing again. I ask this in the name of the Father.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you for your prayers. I haven't heard from him since this morning. I am not sure where he is. I will just try to not worry.

Thanks again for your prayers!

Love....Mari
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

your friends are beside you in these troubles
    Just know we care.Linda
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Sending prayers for your son that you will hear from him and that God will guide him and protect him.
    I know what your going through , with my Grandsons problems.
    I"ll pray for you and your family , and just believe that God is always with us no matter what.
    hugs Sixtyslady
  6. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Mari,

You and your son and family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for everything you are going threw. I pray that you hear from him very soon and for God to protect him and keep him safe. Here is a BIG SOFT (((HUG))). We all care about you. God bless You and your son

Kitty
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I still haven't heard anything from him. He was having a argument yesterday with his girlfriend that he lives with and she was wanting him to leave or she was going to call the cops....but he wouldn't leave.

I don't know what happened. He was recently injured in a fall and has a back injury, but the doc said that he could return to work.

He was so behind in his bills and down about it...so I do feel for him, but he wouldn't take my advice about things that would prevent this place that he is in now...like save a bit of money instead of living for the day!

If she did call the cops he might be in jail...so here I sit. I am not going to call. I have tried talking to him and he will not listen to me. I will just pray and wait.

Also...I am very upset right now because I am in a lot of pain. I have my granddaughter (another son's child) and I don't want her to see me upset....so I am trying to cover.
    I just received word today that they turned me down on my life insurance because my blood work showed possible Lupus.

I just went through this with my rheumy. He did blood work (over $200.00 my cost) and said that it would not rule it out when he did it, but then said that everything SEEMED okay....not a answer enough for me! Where do I go now? Still no definite answer....and I am turned down.

I am going to try to calm down and just wait until Monday when he is open and call him.
    I am sorry to be letting off so much steam, but I am just so frustrated and need an answer. If I do have Lupus I need to be treated according to medical information.

Well, I will go for now. Thanks for your prayers.

Love....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 08/04/2006]
  8. tlayne

tlayne Member

in my prayers. I believe my oldest daughter is Bipolar. It is either that or due to living apart from Jesus. In my own life I am FAR from perfect, but the difference is is that the Holy Spirit convicts me. Only God can convict where it brings me to my knees with thankfulness. She lacks any kind of conviction.

May Jesus hold you both close to him. Love ya, Tam
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You are so correct. You hit the nail on the head there about the conviction. When my son was serving God he did really well, but when he went back to his old ways he began having problems. I try to talk, but he knows what he needs to do.
    He had a serious drug problem once...but God delivered him.

Then, when he injured his back they put him on pain meds....not a good thing for a ex drug user that has turned away from God! Thank you for helping me pray for him.

God bless you!

Love....Mari
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your son and for you.

May God drench you both with His presence!

Love, Judy
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Judy,

Thank you for the prayers. How are you doing? I pray that you are doing better.

Love....Mari