Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by wordbyrd, Sep 4, 2006.

1. wordbyrd

wordbyrd New Member

My 23-year-old daughter received a phone call late Saturday night with the devastating news that one of her high school girlfriends had taken her own life.

Prayer is requested for this lovely young girl's grieving family, and for all the friends she has left behind, who are wondering if there was anything they could have done to stop her from killing herself. So, so sad. Please pray for God's comfort and an easing of the feelings of guilt that so often follow this type of incident.

Thanks, and God bless you all,

--wordbyrd
  2. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I am so sorry to hear about this. It is so sad when someone has reached that point where they feel the only solution is to take their own life.

This family is in my prayers.

Linda
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray for comfort of all those who loved this child. There will be so many unanswered questions forever. This will impact your daughter , suicide always does that to people. Even when we don't personally know them, we are impacted.

I will offer serious prayer for this devastating situation.
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear Wordbyrd

What sad news!! So many people take their lives and never know of what it does to the ones left behind.

May God be with this young girls family to give them peace in knowing their daughter is in Gods loving arms, may God hold her family in his arms to help them through this time of need.

I am so sorry for your daughter, her friends and her friends family

God Bless you

hugs
    kgangel
  5. wordbyrd

wordbyrd New Member

Thank you for your prayers. So helpful and much needed.

Blessings,
    Wordbyrd
  6. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

PLEASE Lord give this family and all of her friends the strength to deal with this great loss.

this child you hold in your loving hands and her spirit has been set free from all burdons.

may the grace of God come into the lives of all that knew her and loved her. Amen

God Bless all of you!