prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dejovu, Jan 25, 2007.

1. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Sorry I have missed you all. I have been in such a state of stress.

It is something I just can't put words too but would ask that you pray for me and that I would have the Lord close to me in this very tough time.

Thx's all, blessings De
  2. phoebe1

phoebe1 New Member

I will pray that you can feel the Lord's presence in your life, and know that He will help you through it.

Phoebe
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Lord, i lift De up to you, touch her with your hand of peace and your presence. Father God, in the name of Jesus, bless her, and fill her. Help De with what she is struggling with, show her what needs to be done, and sweep any confusion away in the name of Jesus. May your word rest in her heart. May the Holy Spirit stir up the word in her and comfort her with Your truth.

Amen

Blessings to you De,
    and Hugs,

Misty
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You have been so generous in offering prayers for others, we are only too happy to return it.

Heavenly Father, something is troubling De, please carry her as she faces whatever the situation is. Please give her pain free time so she may deal with her life. Please stay close by here. Father in heaven, I ask in particular that you show her some "sign" that things will be ok. De, be on the lookout for that sign...... something as simple as looking down and finding a penny.

One day I was driving, tears streaming and I asked God for a sign that my life would be ok. My cries were the sobbing, gut wrenching ones, and I should not have been on the road but had to get home. It was a perfectly, heavy clouded day, totally gray. A tiny spot right in my line of vision showed a beautiful blue. I knew God was hearing me and with me.

Father, hear our cries and be merciful. Hold De in your hand, or on your shoulder and carry her .
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come into the midst of De's situation right now. Please bring peace to her body, soul and spirit. Please help her to know how much You love her and that You are watching over her. Father You know all things from beginning to end so I ask that could You please come and intervene in this situation in such a way that she will know that it is You Lord that has done this. Please bring people along side her to help her and encourage her through this difficult time. Please give her the assurance that it will be ok. Father I commit her to You and thank you for what You are doing and will do in this situation. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I have been concerned for you and sensed that something was wrong. I am glad you are sharing and asking for prayer. I pray for you every morning and I prayed all those weeks you had disappeared.

You are a very special person who is so kind to pray for everyone here. You have my prayer support.

Hang on to Jesus. He is reaching out to you and wants to carry this burden for you.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest De

You are in my prayers, I am so sorry for all you are going through, I pray that God will be with you

hugs
    kgangel
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

Asking the Lord to be with you during this troublesome time.

Love, Pepper
  9. webintrig

webintrig New Member

to the Lord to be with you and strength you in these troublesome times you have. Give here a sign Dear Lord to let her know you are with her. Amen!

Feel better,
    webby
  10. atiledsner

atiledsner New Member

11. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest De

I am so sorry for all the stress and what you must be going through from it.

You will be in my prayers , I will ask that the Lord be close, and give you his peace and strength for whatever you may endure

May God Bless you

hugs

kgangel