prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Mar 14, 2007.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I'm having a flare,I guess . so achey and tiered I can't hardly get around,I feel so weak.
    I know I need rest but when I get this way I can"t rest its like my whole body is tight and can"t relax.

also things are improving for my Grandson Michael,please keep him in your prayers ,that he will be delivered from his drinking and old life style.
    Blessins to all sixtyslady
  2. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Sixtyslady

So sorry about you flare. I am sure all the worry of your grandson has been taking a toll on your body. I will keep him in my prayers, as I do understand what it means to have someone you love drinking and wish with everything you have that they would stop and see what it is doing.

God Bless you and your family in your time of need

Hugs

kgangel
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just a bad day all around, just feel so achey and tired.

I will pray for all the prayer request for this night ./Isn"t it wonderful that we all have such a strong prayer group.
    and we storm Heaven every thursday night with our prayers and so many of them are answered.
    Great is His faithfullness.
    this is my crying week I have them every once in awhile.I cry over everything.
    I look so good with puffy eyes, ha ,ha,
    I wish I had a tee shirt that said, I'm having a Fibro Day.
    that would pretty much say it all.
    love and blessings sixtyslady
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

I am not surprised that you are in a flare with all the stress you have been under. I am so glad that Michael is doing well. I will keep him in my prayers. (It is easy to remember him because I have a Michael too who has had problems but seems to have beaten them. :) I hope that your Michael beats his.

Yes, it is wonderful to have this Prayer Night. I look forward to it every week. I feel very connected to you all as we storm Heaven.

I will pray that you find some relief, dear friend.
    Love, Pepper
  5. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm so sorry you're having a flare right now. Are you on any muscle relaxers? I know how it feels that your body is tight and you can't relax, then you can't sleep and then you're in more pain and the cycle just continues. I also understand the crying week. I'm having one too!!

I'm praying for you today and for Michael as well. Try to get some rest if you can and take care OK!
    Love
    Nancy
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Thanks everyone,for the prayers and concerns for my problems.

I did get some pretty good sleep last night,but just feel like I can't get going in the morning,not pain just achey and weak feeling all over my whole body.
    I picked Michael up from work and he was in a good mood this morning makes me feel like my efforts are doing some good.he doesn"t know that I felt so bad I cried all the way to his work.
    hopefully the 29th his lawyer can get him court supervision so he can get a driving permit for going to work.
    I think the mornings are good for Michael, when we talk on his way home.
    he told me today that he feels like he has a support system now.
    hes a good worker,he signs up every week for friday night work, which is overtime.
    so basically he has 1 day off a week.he has a good heart
    I know that God is with him and he,s really trying.

sixtyslady