Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lendy5, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Please keep me in your prayers as I learn the results today from my mammogram. A lump was found in my left breast while at the ER three weeks ago. Yesterday was a bad day because the Emergency Room called to say after studying the cat scan further they have found an abnormal growth in my right lung.

I suffer from fibro and this really has me upset. Please keep me in your prayers and thank you all for being here.

Wishing us all many blessings to come.

Love & Hugs,
    Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2007]
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please come and surround Linda with Your peace and Prescence right now. Please hold her tight and help her with whatever this problem is. Please come and heal this. Thank you in Jesus Name.Amen.
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You must be very scared. I am asking God to help you put one foot in front of the other, and go one step at a time. I ask that he hold you up, and that somehow all of this could simply go away. You need to put your name on the weekly prayer list, and let us know what is happening. May God walk with you dear.
  4. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Thank you for saying a prayer for me and I received a call shortly before noon about the mammogram.

The report says undetermined and they have found two spots that are deep tissue sizes 8x10 milimeter and one that is 1 centimeter. I have to go this coming week for a biopsy to determine what they are.

My MRI for my lungs should be next week too I hope.

Again thank you.

Love & Hugs,
    Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2007]
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dearest Linda

I am so sorry for all you are going through, that is some very hard stuff to have to deal with

You will be in my prayers dear one, I pray God will give you the strength to deal with all that you endure

God Bless you

Kgangel