Prayer Request.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hello everyone!
    It's been quite a while since I've posted anything on this board. But I have been lurking around and reading posts. Anyway, I would really like to share a prayer request with all of you.

As you know, I've been really struggling with not having a job/money. Well...this afternoon, I have an interview. It's at 2:00 p.m. It's a working interview at a Chiropractic office. I will actually be doing the job. If I do a good job, the position is mine. So I will find out this afternoon. Please pray that I will get this job! I am so sick and tired of being broke and not having any money. After my interview, I will repost and let you all know how it went. Thank you so much for your prayers!

Lms526
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You'll do great! What an opportunity to show your stuff.

Will be praying for you and look forward to your report.

Sue
  3. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Lms526, I am praying for you. I know how frustrating it is to not have any money. Will pray that God will lead them to hire you on the spot!!!

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl888881
  4. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

LMS,
    Standing in agreement with Sue and Cherry! and have been saying prayers this morning for you.
    Sarah

5. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Here's an update about my interview. I'm not sure how it went. It lasted only about 10 minutes. Also, the job the supervisor from the temp agency described was very different from the job the person I interviewed with described. The interviewer also told me that she has 2 other candidates, so I won't find anything out until Monday afternoon. Thanks for your prayers. I'll keep you updated.

Lms526