Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BonnieR, Nov 28, 2007.

1. BonnieR

BonnieR New Member

This is my first time posting here. Please pray that my depression will go away. I am taking meds but still cant shake this feeling.

Thank you all and God Bless all of you
    Bonnie
  2. BonnieR

BonnieR New Member

I really appreciate you praying for me. My problems are nothing compared to others on here and you being one of them. It is like being in a dark hole when you are depressed. So I really appreciate you taking time out for me.

God Bless you
    Bonnie
  3. ritatheresa

ritatheresa New Member

Praying for you your depression will lift, know your are not alone, Godbless Ritatheresa
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

I will be praying that your depression will lift and you can get the help you need for it..It is horrible much worse than any physical illness one could have.

Are you on meds? I was one who couldn't take antidepressants so know the turmoil you are going through.

Praying for you,
    greatgran
  5. BonnieR

BonnieR New Member

Thanks so much for your prayers Rita and Greatgran. Greatgran I read some of yours posts on the depression board, but haven;t seen you in a while. Yes, depression is bad and I am taking meds, but don't think they are working as they should. I really dislike having to change meds too.
    Once again thank you so much. It means alot to me to have prayers said.

God Bless,
    Bonnie