prayer request

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by catmandu, Aug 12, 2003.

1. catmandu

catmandu New Member

Please pray for John. He is a good man, gentle, kind and patient. He can't keep a job anymore, has no health insurance, and no clinics will help him-they say he has too many health problems. His pain is almost unbearable, but he is going to work at a new job, trying to make it one day at a time. If he can last long enough to get health insurance, maybe someone will finally help us, but I am afraid he can't make it. Prayer is the only help we can get now. Bless you all.

Cat
  2. mycatprint

mycatprint New Member

This DD is so hard on relationships. He is soooo lucky -- Blessed??? :eek:) to have you on his side. Even if you aren't feeling it or seeing evidence of it you both are so dear to DIETY that His world would not be complete without you in it.

Hang in there

prayers and hugs from another Cat
  3. dghoover

dghoover New Member

I just sent a prayer up for John. I will continue to pray for him and you. God bless both of you. LOL

DGH
  4. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I'll send one up for you & John. Prayer is powerful.

You could go to the worship board & post there. Everyone will say a prayer for you there. (here too!) Such great spiritual support on that board.

Pray all goes well for John in his new job.

Please take care.....Kathi
  5. susan35

susan35 New Member

you are both in my prayer tonight!!!!!
    Susan35
  6. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Consider it done. May God hold you both in the palm of his hand.
  7. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

May the God of Abraham bless you with supernatural healing. May you burdens be light. In the name of Jesus I pray - AMEN!

LeLe
  8. tedebear

tedebear New Member

That pull together, stay together and pray together.
    Prayers are with you and yours.
    Gentle teddy hugs.
  9. peking

peking New Member

My prayers and thoughts are with John and family. Please take care!
    Deb
  10. mq

mq New Member

Just wondering. Is it specifically Christian?
    May the Father provide for you and complete His perfect work in your lives.
    mq
  11. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I will most definetly pray for you and your husband that Gods healing hand will be upon you. I looked in your profile to check where you live but found nothing. If you live in an area where they have a University Hospital, you can usually get help there as most of these hospitals have clinics etc and are federally funded and must help the uninsured to keep there funding. It is just a thought.
    There are a good bunch on people here on this board and the worhip board, we will pray. Let us know how it's going okay?
    Takesha
  12. Lexied

Lexied New Member

for both of you. It breaks my heart when I see someone who is so sick have such a hard time getting help. I will be thinking about you and praying for you EVERY day!

May God Bless You Both -

Lex
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

BTW, have you put this on the Worship Forum? There are some might prayer warriors there who will also be happy to pray for you.

For whomever asked, the Worship Forum is a nondenominational borad with the same format for use as this one. Just click on Message Boards in the strip above and it will bring up a menu of all the forums here. You get back here the same way.

Love, Mikie
  14. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am lifting up prayers for you both as I type. God bless and watch over you both.....

Hugs,

Kim