Prayer Requests - April 28

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Feb 25, 2011.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please feel welcome to post your prayer requests here.

Thursday prayer night has been a tradition, when those of us who can, pray together at the same time in our homes.

In the United States, we start at 11:pm Eastern Time, 10:pm Central, 9:pm Mountain, and 8:pm Pacific.

Praying anytime, as we are able, is so valuable!

[This Message was Edited on 04/23/2011]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

... for Beadlady and her husband.
    for Cynthia and her husband.
    for Patti and her husband.
    for Elliespad
    for Sweetpotatoe and baby Lachlan
    for Kriket.

For all of their needs - for grace - God's very life and love and faithful care in and through all they are going through.

And prayer for the rest of us - in all our life situations, and relationships.
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Prayers for all of those here, those that post here, and for those that we don't see here.

Feel of the Lord's unconditional love, and know that He knows you and of your suffering. Trust in Him, to be able to keep the faith that He will help you through anything.

Thank you to all that have prayed for me and for my family when needed. It means so much, it really does.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

The things that you write are always a faith-booster to me :)

I cling tightly to God's unconditional love, his sharing of our sufferings, his grieving with us, in my every day life. And his bringing his grace to us constantly.

Love, Wind

5. springwater

springwater Active Member

who is hurting, who needs healing and comfort. May their suffering be lifted.
    Their hearts comforted. Their needs be met.

God Bless
  6. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

for all !

Blessings ,

b/c
  7. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

That I am still thinking of you all every day, and at night, when I am talking with my Heavenly Father..I talk with HIm about you here. I thank Him for the friends here who take the time to think of me, and to pray for me. I ask him to help those in pain, physically or emotionally.
    I was down for a bit a few days ago. I've come out of it now. Always try and stop to think, why am I feeling this way? Then I remembered that this is the month that my mother passed. It's been 4 years now! Does that seem strange that I would feel this way...still?
    Also, when you have children, even though they have moved away, you still worry about them, and their decisions. Not for me to butt in, (I only do that through prayer. ;)
    They are grown, can make their minds up if they want to be happy, or not. As you can probably tell..I have a couple of kids that are worrying me in the way that they are living their lives. I can just love them, the way they are..and I do!
    I come on here, I see that in a past post that Wind said something very kind about my post. She also included me in her prayers above that post. That lifted my spirit some. :)
    Still needing prayers for my husband..as he is going in for more surgery. He has an appt. tomorrow to see when he will go in for surgery to have his gall bladder taken out. Should be an easy one.
    Thanks for all of the thoughts and concerns, and know that the Lord is always there for you. Prayer>>the communication miracle for us all. We pray, then we listen for the answer, or for the feeling of His love.

Go see the new idea for our spring time fun....
    Love to all, Cynthia
  8. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

adding my prayers for all !

Blessings ,

b/c
  9. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

is to add my prayers for all !

Blessings ,

b/c
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thank you for your faithful prayers - they bring help to many.

Praying for all needs also.

Love, Wind
  11. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

For all the prayers. Bill, when I saw your post, it brought tears to my eyes. You must be having a hard time right now. Praying for you, and am very grateful for you always including a post to let us know we can count on you for prayers. It means so much.

My husband is now two days after surgery. He is doing very well. He had both his gall bladder and his appendix taken out. I guess it's becoming a routine thing to do, take both while they are after the gall bladder. At least we know that's one less thing to go wrong for him now.
    In a few months they will retest his liver, see what happens now that the gall bladder full of stones are gone. He had scar tissue around the gall bladder..and they also had to retrieve stones from, not the upper valve, but the lower one that goes into the upper bowel. They say that can cause horrible infection once they reach there, then it's a battle getting that under control..so, just in time.

Sending out prayers for all that are in need of the comforting spirit of our Lord. I know I've said it before..but I love to say it. Know that He knows you. Know that He cares. Know that He will always be there to comfort you in your time of need. All we have to do to have this? Ask for that comfort. I'm so thankful for my Heavenly Father, and His son Jesus Christ. For the love that I know is there.
    Love to all, Cynthia
  12. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Thinking of all my friends here, and I have sent my prayers for you all too.
  13. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

said for me.....& all of us here !!!....

Again adding prayers for all !!!!

Blessings ,

b/c
  14. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

prayers again for all that are here. Those that voice their concerns, and offer up their prayers..and for those that silently pray for all of us.
    Cynthia
  15. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

blessings ,

b/c
  16. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Please pray for Regina, a very sick 11 year old girl in PA.

See the post "Please pray for a very sick 11 year old girl" for the info and latest update.

Thank you so much.
  17. springwater

for everyone on here; May Gods loving healing and comfort bless all of us here.
    And i give thanks to Him for all those who are doing better.

God Bless
  18. windblade

windblade Active Member

that we can all band together in prayer for everyone's needs.

Thankful for each one of you!
  19. springwater

all who have requested prayers. Sending good thoughts out to Judy who
    has updated the prayer post.

God Bless
  20. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Praying for all of us on April 21st !!!!!! & beyond.....

Blessings ,

b/c