Prayer Requests - December 23

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Dec 14, 2010.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please feel welcome to post your prayer requests here.

Thursday prayer night has been a tradition, when those of us who can, pray together at the same time in our homes.

In the United States, we start at 11:pm Eastern Time, 10:pm Central, 9:pm Mountain, and 8:pm Pacific.

Praying anytime, as we are able, is so valuable!

[This Message was Edited on 12/18/2010]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

for your prayers. They enabled me to gather enough energy to arrange for, and have x-rays taken for my injured leg.

Today I will call and see if my Dr. has received them.

Praying for everyone here - for all needs. Thankful for God's love through everything. He has a loving purpose for each one of us, and is faithful.

Love, Judy
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

is pray for all...

yep , i'm late,,,,,

imho , better late than never.....

blessings ,

b/c
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Happy to see this is here...
    Windblade, so glad things went as well as they did for the x-ray. Now, praying that the right decision for you will happen and that you will have the strength to do what is needed.
    Praying for so many here..
    I am hoping that all can see the good that we have in our lives that make life a bit easier for us.

Merry Christmas to all...love, Cynthia
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Cynthia - thank you for your reminder to look for the good in our lives. This is such a powerful attitude to have - powerful in awareness and receiving in gratefulness. I often find that if I start with the tiniest thing - being thankful - it leads on and on and on. Like opening magical doors.

Somehow we can still do this in a day that contains sorrows, losses, pain.

I am most grateful for the intimate love of God as he suffers and rejoices with us, within us. He wants for us pure joy and everlasting happiness. And as we say yes to him in trust, each minute and second he is transforming us.

As a Christian I think of the biblical words, "Being transformed into the image of Christ."

Thank goodness we don't have to do it on our own - impossible.

Prayers for Sweetpotatoe please - I so hope she will drop in again sometime. She has been going through a terrible time, and has such a beautiful heart, filled with compassion. Missing you, Sweetpotatoe dear!

Bill - you're never too late. Very thankful for your prayers for us all, and everyone's prayers.

Love, Wind
  6. springwater

springwater Active Member

Just to say hello, and hope things go well for you. What Cynthia and you said about being thankful. So true. Thank you for reminding us. We do need reminders. Again and again and again.
    When i pray i imagine a pure white light and i think of you, and Rafiki, and Rain and all those wonderful people here who think of others while going through their own tribulations and who hold on to those values of compassion and kindness and gentleness toward all, be they human or of the animal world.

God Bless
  7. jole

jole Member

I ask for prayers for my daughter. She has had her 3rd pap come back abnormal. The other times she had cervical scrapings done to get rid of the cells because they want more children. They've done other testing and this time they asked her hubby to come in with her for the results on Thursday.

We will be there with their children at their home, so will hear the results almost immediately. I pray it's not cancer, and ask you to do the same please.

Yes, Christmas time is definitely a time to reflect and rejoice in our Lord and Saviour. He is so wonderful and has given us so much of His love to share with others...........Jole
  8. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying your daughter is well and the findings come back clear.

God Bless
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

for Patti (hangininthere), and her husband. They have just received news today that her husband has diabetes and more seriously Chronic Kidney Disease -Stage 3.

Please pray for Patti to have strength and focus to get to the Dr. appts. that she has set up.She has CFS, diabetes and other problems.

Thank you for all prayers for them both.

Love, Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 12/22/2010]
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your daughter - for her test results tomorrow. May Our Lord care for her in every way.

Blessings, Judy