Prayer Requests - February 24

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, Jan 30, 2011.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Please feel welcome to post your prayer requests here.

Thursday prayer night has been a tradition, when those of us who can, pray together at the same time in our homes.

In the United States, we start at 11:pm Eastern Time, 10:pm Central, 9:pm Mountain, and 8:pm Pacific.

Praying anytime, as we are able, is so valuable!

[This Message was Edited on 02/18/2011]
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I feel so thankful and strengthened every time I read that someone is praying here!

Love, Judy
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

for Patti (hangininthere) and her husband as they wait for the results of the ultrasound of his kidneys. The results should be coming soon.

Love, Judy
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Only 3 minutes late!

You beat me by ages :)
  5. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

for husband--not to loose his job.....He has been trying so hard to please the boss....
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your husband's job situation - and all the pressure and stress I'm sure it brings.

Love, Judy
  7. springwater

springwater Active Member

But am praying for Beadlady and Hanginginthere. And all those who have been visiting here
    and have their various ongoing challenges.

May we each be blessed with divine intervention and healing and find serenity of mind.

God BLess
  8. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Divine intervention and healing and to find serenity of mind.

I'm also late, but would like to say that I have been thinking and praying for those of you here.

Times are so hard for so many right now with the being laid off, and then looking for jobs.

We went through that last year, but my husband was just short two years of retiring, then he was pretty much pushed into it. It seems to be working out for us. We have a roof over our head, and food, all the essentials. We are so blessed.

I've been having some hard times physically lately. My eyes have been bothering me more. So, would like prayers for that, and my legs..the eyes and legs just decided they would play tricks on me at the same time.

Love to all, thank you so much for prayers...Cynthia
  9. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

for all !

Blessings , :>)

b/c
  10. springwater

springwater Active Member

Everyone here..fr healing, for comfort, for peace of mind, to be blessed with wisdom and patience
    too

God Bless
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Have been praying for you..... so hard to go through two health problems at the same time. Don't have any wise words to say - major brain fog, but wanted to connect. Praying that God will care for your needs, that his perfect love for you as his child will blossom in your life. For medical provision and guidance.

That you will grow closer to him through this.

Blessings to you and your family.

Love, Wind
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

for TwoCatDoctors - missing her here.

And for Sweetpotatoe, and her baby boy, Lachlan. Hoping they are not in a flood area in Australia.

Praying for each one here - all needs, and all that God has in his loving heart for us. For our purpose here in this life - right in our lives with illnesses.

Love, Judy