Prayer Requests Please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by angelheart, Dec 21, 2003.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Hi everyone. Some time ago I posted a prayer request for a young man with a lump in his throat which may have been cancerous. His name is John. Up to now it hasn't been cancerous, but they can't remove it due to it's dangerous location so they biopsy it regularly to keep an eye on it. Now the sad news is his wife Holly now has cancer--a very rare form of it too. She gave birth a few months ago and unbeknownst to anyone she had a second placenta which wasn't expelled. It has since attached to her uterus and become cancerous. Apparently this type of cancer is rare and can spread quickly to the bloodstream at which time there is not much hope. Right now it is not in the bloodstream and she starts chemo tomorrow. John, her husband also gets his cancer check-up this week. They have a toddler and the new born baby. This is so much for them to handle. Please remember this young family in your prayers if you can.

My second request is for a woman named Lisa who also has cancer. I am a Chemo Card angel to her. I have been notified by her family that she is not doing well and is in the hospital (since last Monday). They hope she can come home by Christmas Eve. Please remember Lisa in your prayers.

My prayers are with all of you and your special prayer intentions. I try to read them daily--it is difficult for me to reply to them sometimes, but I always read and pray for you all.

Merry Christmas and Angel Blessings~
    Angelheart
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear about all this. I`m sending prayers up for John, Holly and family and also for Lisa and her family.

Best wishes,
    Sandy
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will certainly be praying for John, Holly and Lisa.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will watch over John, Holly and Lisa. I pray that you will lay your healing hand upon them and heal their bodies. For it is in Jesus' name I humbly pray Amen and Amen.