prayer requests:

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tambourinekid77, Aug 26, 2003.

1. tambourinekid77

tambourinekid77 New Member

pray for: mark caurghan that god would speak to him ,& that God will also make him humble in every way in jesus name!!!

pray for: pam butler that God will give her a complete sound mind,& that God will also completely heals her from severe arthiritis in jesus name!!!
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father, I come to your throne by the blood and name of Jesus. I lift up Mark and Pam to you Father. Lord, you see there situation, and I ask that you provide what is needed. I ask that you move by your Holy Spirit and begin speaking to their hearts, and also that you heal them in Spirit, soul and body. In Jesus name. Amen

Hugs to you TKid, and may you be blessed also for bring their need here to be lifted up.
    Takesha
  3. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

were put on my pray list this morning and have prayed for them already and will continue to do so. God Bless You. Mama
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear lord,

I'm praying for Mark and Pam and I ask to please bless both of these people. Lay your healing on both and let them know of your presence. Walk hand in hand with each of them, from day to day, and guide them closer to you Lord. Sometimes it takes a lot to humble a person, but please be with Mark and just guide him to place in life he needs to be.
    I pray that you heal Pam and give her peace and comfort, and the courage to endure. This is in Jesus name, Amen.

Danny
  5. tambourinekid77

tambourinekid77 New Member

well guess what i have awsome news well today shortly an hour ago mark caurghan call my home & he asked my dad if he would goto the men's prisions & preach to the prisioners about jesus that is awsome isn't it hugh.i will post more information on how pam butler is doing ok.

thanks sincerely,
    david m,parker!!!
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Thank you Jesus, this is exciting. It takes a special person do be in that kind of ministry, and there is a huge need. Isn't God just the greatest?
    Father, I thank you for your hearing our prayers and answering so quickly. May this brothers light shine brightly. Lord, let him share his testimony with the Power and annointing of the Holy Spirit and prevent the enemy from stealing his seed. Bless, him Lord, and keep him in your loving care. In Jesus name.
    Boy what a day....I love it!!!
    Hugs to you
    Rachele/Takesha
  7. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

Another blessing and prayer answered today! PRAISE THE LORD AGAIN. It does take a special person to that field of work, i will continue praying for Mark and may he lead many to the Lord. I will continue praying for Pam also. God Bless To All. luv, mama
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, bless these two people and heal them both.
    God bless them.

Amen, Danny
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m saying prayers for Pam and Mark. May God bless them and give them what they need in there lives at this time Amen.
  10. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  11. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Mark Caurghan, and Pam Butler in my prayers, that the Lord reach out to them both, and meet their individual needs.

Thank you for bringing these needs for us to share our prayer with yours for them both.

God bless.
    Shalom, Shirl