Prayer to catch a Killer...................

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Dec 30, 2002.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

There is a Serial Killer in Louisiana, he has killed four young women as of last week, two were college students.

Now there is another lady missing since Christmas Eve, she left a 'Subway' restaurant, and they found her purchases and handbag, in the parking lot next to her car, less then five minutes after she stepped out of the door of the restaurant. Nothing has been seen or heard from her since.
    The police have the FBI here, and have also asked Hunters to be on the look out for this lady's body, as most have been found in remote wooded areas.

If you are familiar with La. This is happening in and around the Baton Rouge area, which is about 50 miles from where I live.

I would appreciate prayer that they catch this monster before he kills again.

Thanks to all of you who pray on this board.

God bless everyone, and have a wonderful New Year.

Shalom, Shirl
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi Shirl,
    I sure will be in prayer that they catch this killer and no one else is harmed! My computer has been down for several days and I lost all of my emails along with other programs. I am slowly getting things back on the computer but some things I cannot retreive. I can receive email now. Please be careful and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. God's blessings to you in this new year!

Love,
    Gail
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For the prayers, just this evening there is another young woman missing, her car was found with her belongings in it just like the other one I mentioned. They are again searching the woods for a body(two body's now), this is just so heartbreaking to hear. Both cars were found in the same area of one of these remote roads near Baton Rouge.

There are two missing now, one from Christmas Eve, the other from New Years Eve. All that they have found again points to the same killer.

Ladies, I am not concerned for myself, but for all these young ladies, their families, and of course my own daughter.

I rarely leave the house alone, and my home is so far off the street, with an eight foot fence around it and five dogs, that I doubt that I am in danger.

But we have so many college students in this area that it is easy pickings for a killer like this. Yes, my daughter is out everyday with her job too.

1maqt, I am so glad to hear that you are a Christian too! Harmony's husband is a Minister, so you two are great prayer Warriors to be sure!

I am happy to hear that you are finally getting your income, and that blessing for Christmas ! The Lord is good, and He is always faithful to His own.

I will continue to pray that your health improves dear lady.

Harmony, I finally got a card in the mail for you, be looking for it.

I have been so busy with the holidays, that I am so very happy they are all over with now!

I think I may owe you an email, but am not sure? This has been a crazy few weeks around here.

Take care, thanks for your prayers, and all God's best blessings to both of you.

Shalom,Shirl