Prayer to keep my family together, please!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Karrot, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Karrot

Karrot New Member

My husband, a medic in the army, has recently received orders to go to Korea. This could possibly mean that we would be seperated for a whole year. Our first child is due in Oct and he would be leaving in Dec.

Please, pray that either we receive command sponsorship and our son and I can go with him or that my husband not have to go at all.

I am greatly stressed and worried about this. I would apprectiate any prayers that you could offer.

Thank you,
    Karrot
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope y'all can stay here.

Love, Mikie
  3. Nikki

Nikki Member

to our country make more sacrifices than we non-service folks will ever know. And we thank y'all immensely . . . from the bottom (& top) of our hearts.

I pray daily for our military. Now, I am praying that God will watch over and bless you, your unborn child and your husband and keep you out of harms way and together as a family. If this is not His will, I pray that He will give you and your family strenth and courage to face each day until your husband's safe return.

In Christ's Name...............Amen

Love,
    Sharon

4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

to all prayer posted for you. Just want to say that I thank your husband, and you for his service to our country.

I always pray for the military in mass.........

Shalom, Shirl

5. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

Keeping you in my prayers, and keeping special prayers for our country and the men that serve!

God's Peace,
    *jewel*
  6. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

and also the very heartfelt "thank you" for service for this country, to you both as your support of him is what enables him to serve as he does. Thank you for reminding of sacrifices families often make, so many men and women serving all over the place;often far from their loved ones.
    May God watch over you all and provide a way for you to stay together. love and peace, Rebel
  7. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I tried to think of the correct words for you [I just read your 'thread' on the Chit - Chat board.

Following is something I am copying of of another site - I hope, in some way, the words will 'talk' to you, as they did for me:

"God sees your every step. At the right time, according to HIS perfect will, He will open your eyes to see to His plan for you and your husband".....[AND IT WILL BE GOOD - now back to Karne's prayer - who by the way also has Fibro/CFIDS.]..... "I know it seems bleak now.....BUT IT WON'T STAY THAT WAY! He does hear your prayers, even if you don't feel it! God never leaves us in a valley, HE ALWAYS BRINGS US THROUGH. If there were no valleys, there could be no mountains."

My prayers will be w/ you Karrot -
    Marian -

BTW - how old is the wee one?
  8. bakron

bakron New Member

Father, hold this little family in your loving arms, please help them all to stay safe through your shelter of love and grace . . in Christ's name I pray, Amen.
  9. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

Am sending up a prayer that whatever God's plan is for your family, whether home or Korea, I pray that your family can stay together. Hopefully at home. Also, I'd like to say thank you to your husband for service to this great nation.

Take care.....Kathi
  10. Karrot

Karrot New Member

I really appreciate all your prayers. And as much as I believe in the power of prayer, I believe even stronger that God will make everything work out for our good. Whatever the reason is for this seperation, I believe that God's plan is for our benefit. Marian, those were great wise words you posted and I fully agree with them.

As of now, command sponsorship looks very unlikely. I have begun to accept that my husband will be leaving and I will be staying here with our son. Thankfully, I have a lot of family around to help out, especially my sister and her husband.

I'm very proud of my husband. I know he is making a huge sacrifice by leaving to serve in Korea for whaterver purpose. And I know many men and women have made similar sacrifices. We have a country worth sacrificing for and that is something for which I am ever grateful. And I know that my son (due in Oct) will be very proud of his daddy, too.

Thanks again for all your prayers and supportive words.

God bless you all,
    Karrot
  11. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I just really admire you military families for all the sacrifies you make for this great country of ours. You truely are great.

I want to add my prayers to the others here. I prayer that God keeps you and new baby with your husband. I also ask God to put his white light of protection around your husband as he serves his country. Bring him home safetly Lord.

Amen,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 08/07/2003]