Prayer warrior

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Majec, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Majec

Majec New Member

March 15, 2006
    8:30 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Actually, my forum was arthritis but as I tried to click some buttons, I stumbled on to this forum.
    As usual I woke up today with morning stiffness bec of my rheumatoid arthritis. I managed going to work but felt pain as I walk and had a hard time walking. As I walk and tried to walk normally despite the pain I received a text message from my aunt that said, "Jesus is the best of friend you can have. Every step of the way, He walks with you, when your feet becomes heavy, He carries you." I hope this message would inspire all of you. This gives me hope that God knows what I'm going through and He will not leave me.
    I'll be praying for you
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying for you, also.

Sue
  3. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I have arthritis too, not RA, but very bad OA. Actually need both hips and both knees replaced but am holding off on that! I know the stiffness and pain associated with arthritis. That really is very inspiring - "when your feet becomes heavy, He carries you."
  4. Majec

Majec New Member

Thanks sue! it's great to know someone is praying for you. Is there anything you would like me to pray for you?
    Hi stidham66! I hope and pray that we will both cope pretty well with our arthritis. My doctor says it's a lifetime disease but I still believe in miracles. I am praying for our complete healing.
    Guys, please pray that I will be able to cope with my arthritis bec lately I have flare-ups and it's causing me much pain. Knowing others are praying for me gives me hope to go on with my life. I believe in miracles.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

So glad that you found your way here!

I thought your Aunt's message was so beautiful, and did feel inspired by it!

I pray to grow closer to God's love, and to hold on strongly to my belief in His care for me.

Thank you for your prayers for all of us!

May God's care be known to you in your daily struggles.

6. Majec

Majec New Member

Thanks to all of you. This is a great place to know people care and pray for each other.

"May God give you a rainbow for every storm, a smile for every tear, a blessing for every trial, a sweet song for every sigh and an answer for every prayer...have a nice day" :) I got this message from a friend. I pray that no matter what happens we won't lose hope and keep on trusting God.
    God bless you all!
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2006]