Prayer Warriors and all: this request is for us!!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 30, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Dear Prayer Family.

Posted below is a prayer request for Pastor John...he is the person who wrote about forgive and forget that I posted for Annab. He is being really tried, and we as the church cannot afford to lose another minister.
    Please pray that his church members will rise up and assist him, and that the Lord will strengthen him as he takes care of his wife. I will copy and paste all your prayers to build him up and encourage his wife. Thank you.

Takesha:

Post a prayer that my wife Janet will have a successful recovery from Congestive Heart Failure and that I will be able to be her caregiver and still be a pastor and writer.

Blessings, PJ
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2003]
  2. lcskaya

lcskaya New Member

We beseech Thee Oh Lord,by your Holy name that Janet will
    have a complete and fast recovery from surgery,and that
    every situation that rises up will be under the blood of Jesus.We claim the victory and give You praise honor and glory.We ask for an increased annointing on Pastor John so he may continue to care for his wife,and also to do his writeing. LORD you know what he needs,if he needs help send volunteers for lunches or anything that would lift the burden he is caring .You are a wondwerfu and merciful God! Thank You for being our ever present help in need.
    Caroline
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Life can have some really difficult times and that is when we really need our faith and the help and friendship of those around us. I pray for healing and the help and understanding of your congregation.

Love, Mikie
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord please plea to bless both John and AnnaB and heal and help them both. Give them both the wisdom and strength to see them. This i in Jesus name, Amen.

Danny
  5. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father I continue to pray for Pastor John and his wife Janet. Lord, I ask you in the name of Jesus to continue to bring encouragement to their hearts and healing to their bodies.I pray for your restoration, to their bodies, minds and spirts. I stand in the gap for them Father, and I demand that Satan release his hold on there lives and especially Janet's body, in the name of Jesus. It is not by my power oh Lord that I demand this, but in the Name of Jesus before whom every being on heaven and earth, and below the earth must bow. May those whom they have served raise up and minister to their needs. You have promised to perfect the things that concern us Lord, and I ask that you move by the Power of Your Holy Spirit, and perfect this situation. May the hearts of Pastor Johns congregation be turned towards them, and now at their time of need, reach out with the comfort they themselves have been comforted with. Open up the doors of heaven, and pour out blessings upon them, so numerous, they cannot be contained. In Jesus's Powerful, and Holy Name, the Name which above any other. Amen
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2003]
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Dear wife, may God touch this gentle lady and raise her up above this heart problem.

Lord, give the Pastor Your Strength to do all that You have for him to do to follow your leading.

In the Name of the Lord Christ Jesus, I pray.....

AMEN

Shalom Alechem!

Shirl