Prayer Warriors~ Need your help!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dononagin, May 20, 2004.

1. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Ok.. you all know our friend Mystical... Diane... She is going back to court tomorrow about her settlement.. There is sooooo much riding on the decision made tomorrow.. Please help me group pray this... Our friend is in desperate need of your prayers... Thank you and God Bless!
    dona
  2. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I ask that you bless Diane and help her out in her time of need, Lord I pray that the outcome that she hopes for in court will come to pass and that you will give her peace and be by her side
    In Jesus name I pray
  3. bakron

bakron New Member

Father, I come to your at this moment with a very special request for a gentle soul on our Worship Board who has a very special need. You know that need, and I know that you will take care of that need according to your will. Lord, I know that you also know Diane's heart and her love for you and others. At this time, I would pray that you would give her the comfort that only you can give, and let her know that your perfect will is to be worked out in this matter. I praise you for all you are doing and all you will work through this special need in Diane's life.

Amen
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Thanks for letting us know about Diane, I`ve been wandering how she is. I will be praying that her disability goes through tomorrow and that she gets well.

Sandy
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Thank you to all.. and please continue to pray on this..
    Sandy, she is having a really tough time.. Their financial problems have reached a point that they are in danger of being homeless.. very, very bad... Di's health is getting worse and her husbunds too.. She is just really struggling right now. I will let you know when I hear how court went. Her lawyer said she may not get a decision today.. This family really, really needs our prayers.. I'll keep you posted when I hear anything.. Love dona
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I was afraid that things probably were pretty bad. I feel so bad for her, she is such a sweet loving person. I will keep praying for her and I appreciate your updates on her and her family.

Sandy
  7. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord, I lift up Diane who has been traveling such a difficult road.

Please answer our prayers for her physical healing and that this important hearing goes well.

I pray that you arrange that she finds favor with these officials and that she is rightfully awarded her settlement

In Jesus' name, I pray,
    Della
  8. dononagin

dononagin New Member

She e-mailed a little while ago. There was no decision.... They won't decide until the end of next week.. She is really worried.. doesn't know what they are going to do...
    Please all of you keep her in your prayers... Thank you so much.....
    love,
    dona