Prayer Warriors Needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ArchAngel, Jul 9, 2003.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

Hi All,
    This is the first time I have seen this board and so glad I found it. I have posted on the Lupus board before and have read many responses from CJ-Tex -- God Bless You CJ, I hope you read this and pray for me. My story in short is this... I was diagnosed with PCOS in 1983, FMS & CFS in 99, IBS in 2001, Lupus antibodies in 03, and have been through terrible stomach problems for the last 6 months. They recently did a scope and found diverticulosis, esophogitis, and did a polypectomy. I guess the polyp removal site didn't heal well, because I just spent the night in the hospital "again" with a GI bleed and my BP going down to 84/33. Sounds awful doesn't it, and I am only going to be 37 in September. My husband is getting a bit tired of all my health problems (like I'm not). I have two small boys to raise ages 7 and 4 and I need all the energy I can get to keep up with them. My 7 yr old is having colon problems too, has had since birth, and recently had to go through a barium enema. My husband and I are both born again Christians. We are connected with a wonderful church here which is a blessing, but are needing more connection and support with fellow Christians. We are a military family and new to our area and don't know many people. I feel like the "Enemy" is attacking us from every side, especially through illness. I am weak physically, and emotionally, and now spiritually too. My prayers are that the Lord would heal my son Nicholas from all his colon problems and protect him from getting any of the illnesses I have. And that the Lord would send us good Christian friends to fellowship with and for support and encouragement. And that He would heal me of my illnesses or help me to cope better with them. And finally, that He renew my spirit, and give me strength of mind and body. Thanks for listening and thank you for your prayers.
    In Christ's Love,
    ~Angel Archer
  2. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Blessings coming down.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It's so hard to see our children suffer, especially when we are sick ourselves. Hang in there and keep the Faith.

Love, Mikie
  4. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

nice to meet you. i am relatively new here as well. saying prayers for you and your son. i read your bio..what a beautiful picture. i found this place by "accident" and didn't even know about the worship board til ?? this now has become my favorite place. so glad you are here. it's really great to talk to Christian women that understand..p.s. we are all very human :). you pretty much can spill your guts.

dealing w/the enemy daily is a necessary task. sometimes all is calm ...then kapow. especially when i'm trying to explain to my 13 1/2 son.....he thinks his mom is paranoid? ya think? LOL

my mom had diverticulitis for years. ouch. and i commend your strength..or even lack thereof :) w/2 little boys. one and i was beat. and feel guilt when i just can't keep up w/him and the days i can't lift a finger. like yesterday. my hubby came home and cooked in a messy kitchen. and i have a dishwasher!

but today was better thanks to my prayers being answered that this flare would end.

anyway, prayers for you and yours.
    will be nice getting to know you better
    love
    alice

5. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

I will pass you need on to several groups that i know about.

My sister belongs to one group - and said they pray for anyone. I will print your need out - and you can think of them every Tuesday afternoon - in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.

Soft hugs to you and those 2 little ones. I only have one daughter - and this was many years ago - but I know how hard that was. But hang in there - and The Lord will hear your prayers.

Marian
  6. Kim

Kim New Member

My prayers are with you and your family tonight. Remember, the Holy Spirit indwells you. He will never leave you and you have power in the name of Jesus. You also have authority over the enemy in the name of Jesus. I'm in agreement with you and other Christians on this board to bind the enemy in Jesus' name from attacking your family. I've been attacked by the enemy since last October in the area of health and my marriage and I know how hard it is. God has a plan for you Angel and the enemy doesn't want it to come to pass. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world.

Thank you father for the comfort and peace Angel will receive.

Your sister-in-Christ

kim
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Angel, what a plate full you have. You are in need of a little rest dear lady.

Will continue to pray for you, and yours.

God's blessings be upon you all, especially those children.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Dear Lord, I lift up this family and ask that you plant your protective hedge against the evil one, dear lord send your angels to hold their hand while they are going these terrible ordeals to remind them of you, you are truely the great physician and only you can make them better, father be with them, guide them, show them how much you love them...

In Christ Name
  9. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Prayers going up for you and your family.
    Father I stand in agreement with all the prayers for this family. I ask that you send your peace, your joy and your understanding. Lord I ask that you lift her up into your arms and comfort her. Bring healing to this family. Lord give this husband supernatual understanding and love for his family. Lord give him a peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus mighty name..amen

God Bless and will continue to pray for your family
    Barb
  10. pegasis

pegasis New Member

You have my prayers also. God always takes care of His children so don't deprair!! It is impossible to notice the mud at your feet when your eyes are in the sky on God!! Huge hug, lots of love, and God's greatest Blessings!! Melody (pegasis)
  11. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

for you & your family that you can heal & renew your faith.

BTW, welcome to the worship board. I come here as often as time allows (which isn't much this time of year) & I find comfort in praying for those in need.

Take care......Kathi