PRAYER!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by molly14, Oct 9, 2003.

1. molly14

molly14 New Member

I am new to this board. I just have a wonderful testimony I want to share. My mother is 72 years old. In 2000, she had throat cancer. She went thru radiation, etc. She was given a clean bill of health. In April of this year she had a heart attack, and 4x by-pass. In September of this year, she was diagnosed with tongue cancer. On Sept. 22, she had surgery to remove half her tongue, lymph nodes, and they had to cut into the jawbone. She called me a week and 1/2 after her surgery to tell me she could talk! I prayed, had friends pray, friends of friends, and people I didn't even know. She is home now, and they found no cancer in the lymph nodes! I feel like the Lord has work for her as He has kept her with us. I just want to PRAISE GOD!!! I am going to spend 2 weeks with her as soon as my truck gets out of the shop. We live 1,100 miles apart. I know she would not have endured all that without HIS help. Thank you LORD of LORDS, KING OF KINGS!!!
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Another example of Faith and Gods miracles.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

God's blessings continue for your Mom and your whole family.

Thank you for the wonderful testimony, its so uplifting.

God bless.........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

What a wonderful praise report! The Lord is glorified through your mother's healing and that is so great! I would say that you can not wait to go and be with her and I can't blame you!
    Lisa
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is amazing that she still could talk after all that. I`m glad you get to go be with her. That`s great. Saying a pray that you get there safely and that she will contiue to recovery.

Blessings,
    Sandyz