Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by TwoCatDoctors, Aug 28, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Although there have been some very stressful and difficult times lately, I want to break the norm and instead post a prayer of thanks. God, thank you for bringing a new day, every day, so that we have a fresh start. Thank you for the birds that are always singing every morning and I believe they are your nature's choir singing for all of us to rejoice in each new day. Thank you for the fantastic sunrises and sunsets as a reminder of so much beauty that abounds if only we will look. Thank you for the roof over our heads and for what we have, no matter how meager, because it is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

[This Message was Edited on 08/28/2009]
  2. soulight

soulight New Member

praise is important and that we have SO MANY things to thank God for. There is so much beauty in this world. As far as nature goes , God is the best artist ever !

I agree about the birds . I was up at 5 a.m. the other morning and the joyful noise the birds were making really lifted my spirits.

I am also thankful for a wonderful daughter, a great support group here on this board, a great small group and prayer threads where people are praying for me , and so many other things that I should be listing as thank you and praise requests as well as " help me" requests on the prayer thread.

God Bless you for starting this Praise thread !

Holly
    [This Message was Edited on 08/28/2009]
  3. jole

jole Member

When I woke up this morning I was without a migraine for the first time in three days....thank you!

I sat outside early and watched our little kittens scampering up and down the steps playing without any concerns, and I smiled.....thank you!

For the first time in a week I was able to dust mop my dining/kitchen floors....thank you!

As I look out at the sky at the wonderfully designed clouds with the beautiful clear blue patches showing inbetween, I know that it was not just a scientific or natural "happening"...it was you, Lord, the Creator of all, the giver of all, the healer of all, that made these things possible....thank you!