PrayerNight. So many needs......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Cactuslil, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Please pray for my dear son. For those who don't know, his father jumped up and filed several months ago a custody suit, attempting to take residential custody of our son. My heart fell as any mother's would. I had no choice but to retain an atty; getting one appeared to be hard as I was and am essentially destitute. My former employer, years ago, stepped up and called me; offered to represent me for little or nothing. He just happens also to be the District Attorney. I was forced to allow the father to see a son he did not know every other weekend and every wens. evening. I was sick to my soul but tried to put this in the best light possible.

Well, each weekend was getting more and more loose goose and last night was really out of bounds. He picked up Will promptly at 6:00 DROPPED him off, alone, at McDonald's, with money to buy himself something to eat, and told him to play in the play area! "Daddy" then went across to HEB, got him some chinese food and sat outside and ate, then went alone to the $-store and bought William a $1.00 airplane and honked his horn for Will to come out of McDonald's alone, then took him home. I am sick to my soul about this. My son's best interests are not served and are in danger. He almost drowned a few weekends ago when his father took him and a male friend walking on stones across the raging flood waters, Will fell in and the friend rescued him. I have told his dad Will cannot swim and have begged him for lessons. To advance in boy scouts he must learn to swim! This is a nightmare and I have little to no physical support in trying to help his father learn to be a parent or else have superised visitation. The only reason William goes is because his dad has comtempt charges on my head and he, my son who is ten, does not want to see me in jail! PLEASE pray for this boy. He cannot even attend church regularly because he is gone with his father on those Sundays!

Pray for me. I do not know what to do about this whole wire biopsy. I am getting about ready to cancel it.

I will be praying for you guys needs. Love Cactus.
  2. selma

selma New Member

Cactus,

Just dropping in here to say that not only will I pray for you but also for Will and his father. It sounds like you have alot to with which to contend; and Will's reports on what happens is pushing your buttons. No child of 10 should be left alone. Try if you can to know that God IS watching over them. This is a prayer board and so I know others more knowledgable than I will be able to give you what scripture to look at or where in thhe Bible to look.

Lots of Love and Hugs, Selma
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

frist you and will are in my prayers ,
    call your attoney and tell him what has happend and that you feel will is endanger and see if you can get them to have supervised visition,sence he did endager him i to belive that god is watching over will well hes with his father but these insedents may help you prove you are the more loving parent but you have to act now! also i got a order that says i get am the soul one who gets to choose what relgion my daughter practices this may help you to get will home in time for church,i realy wish i could help you some how because i realy do know just how you feel.

god bless you and will
    kara
  4. ginny

ginny New Member

Lil,
    For God so loved the world, he gave is ONLY BEGOTTEN SON
    That who so ever believeth in him should have everlasting
    LIFE!
    I am sure that same God is watching over, and Loving you & Will.
    My prayers are with you always as I think of you so very often.
    Your friend,
    ginny
  5. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Texas Ginny? So good to hear from you. My prayers are with you and your move. Let me hear! Love Lil'
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You know you have my prayers. I read your post earlier,but had to leave the computer before I could respond. But have already prayed and will continue to do so.

You know I have had problems in this same area, so am always touched deep in my heart when others have a similar heartache.

I do think the Father allows these things to happen to some of us, so that when we see others in these same or similar trials we can go deep in prayer for them as we have walked a ways in these same moccasins.

Be of good faith Lil, the Lord our God is ever with us!

Be assured of my daily prayer for you and your beloved Will.

God's blessings going out for you.

Shalom, Shirl

7. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

DEAR LIL I AM SO SORRY YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS I KNOW HOW YA FEEL MY LITTLE SISTER LFT AND MY NEPHEW IS STILL WITH US BUT HES SO CONFUSED AND I FEEL SO LOST AT WHAT TO DO FOR HIM I THINK SOME PARENTS B THAT IMEAN THE ASENTONS EVEN THOUGH THEY FEEL THERE LIFE IS BETTER AND THEY WANT TO BE PARNTS KNOW NEED TO RELIZE WHAT A TRAUMA THIS IS FR THE CHIL.
    I MEA COME ON TERESFIVE OF USAND ONLY LITTLE TRISTAN HAS TO GO TO COUNCLING HE FEELSDIFFERENT AND LOST BECAUSE OF CHOISES HIS MOM MADE AND ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANDME THAT PICK UP TH PEICES. NEVR BACK TALK THEEX LIL AND WHE WILL ASKS AD HE WILL WHY DOES DAD ACT LIKE THAT YOU JUST SAY SON I DONT KNOW I KNOW YOUR DAD LOVES YOU BUT I DONT THINK HE HAS LERNED TO LOVE IS SELF YET RISE ABOVE LIL I KNOW YA CAN I LOVE YA MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU GUYS IT WILL ALL BE OK LOVE SOULWRITER
  8. FAITH

FAITH New Member

Cactus,
    How you must be hurting! I'm sorry that I missed prayer night. Do you realize that the Lord sent that attorney to step in for you? You are NOT alone. See if this helps, it's from the book of Matthew in the Bible....
    "BLESSED ARE THE POOR IN SPIRIT, FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO MOURN, FOR THEY WILL BE COMFORTED.BLESSED ARE THE MEEK, FOR THEY WILL INHERIT THE EARTH.BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO HUNGER AND THIRST FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS,FOR THEY WILL BE FILLED.BLESSED ARE THE MERCIFUL,FOR THEY WILL BE SHOWN MERCY. BLESSED ARE THE PURE IN HEART,FOR THEY WILL SEE GOD. BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS,FOR THEY WILL BE CALLED SONS OF GOD. BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE PERSECUTED BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,FOR THEIRS IS THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN." ~hug & prayers,-Faith
  9. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I just wanted to say that I will keep you and your family in Prayer. I know God's will will be done.

Your are a Wonderful Mother and God will Honor you in that.
    In the Time I have know you Janet, God has brought you through so many other Tirals, He will bring you through others Safely also. I believe that with all my Heart.

God Bless You
    kredca4/sharon
  10. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

You know I will be praying warrior-style for this situation, and your strength to get thru it all...The Lord will keep him safe, until he comes home...believe this, Lil. Your health is not good, you must take care of yourself...try and rest, meditate, and remember you and Will are God's children...you are safe.

Prayers and Love...LoriB