prayers and good thoughts needed, please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by joyfully, May 7, 2007.

1. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Hi. My son in in his Contract Law final as I write this. Please say a prayer for him. They have ONE exam at the end of the year for each of his classes. The Contract Law final is a 3 questions essay, and it is 3 hours long.

Sink or swim. You don't know how you have done in the class because there are no quizes, no midterms, no nothing.

He has studies sooooooooo hard. Please send peaceful thoughts and prayers his way. Thanks. Joyfully (usually on the arthritis board).
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Father please help Joyfully's son as he writes this exam. Please fill him with your overwhelming peace. Please help him to remember what he has studied and to write it in a concise and organized way. Please help him not to panic. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  3. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Thank you for your kind prayers.

The exam today turned out to be 4 hours long. He came home exhausted. He has 3 down and 2 more finals to go yet this week.

He finishes up exams on Friday---has Saturday to pack his belongings----Sunday to drive up to Dallas and unpack---and Monday to begin his summer internship with an intellectual property law firm in downtown Dallas.

Although he is a whiz with internet security issues, he also wants to help victims of identity theft and small businesses that have patent infringements pro bono (free of charge). Do I sound like a proud Mom or what!!!!!!!!!

4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Kudos to you as a mother, especially with Mother's Day this week. Prayers his other exams go smoothly, and that his future is bright and clear.
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Joyfully, you are such a constant help on the Depression board, that I know the Lord will see your son through his exams. He has a wonderful Mom who tries to help so many people. I read your posts often, even if I do not reply! I have very little knowledge in that area, but am suffering from depression myself these days.

My son is also taking his last exams for Teaching degree, so I know what you are talking about. He wants to teach young children and physically challenged children. So far he is doing well. But its very hectic at the end of the six years!

Prayer going up for your Son lady.

Shalom, Shirl