Prayers Answered! Hope!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Julygal, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Julygal

Julygal New Member

I want to thank all who may have prayed for me. I've been in such awful pain, non-stop, for a couple of months...very discouraging. I've prayed & in God's perfect timing He has answered, giving me hope & faith once again!
    I had an emergency visit with my rheumatologist. She said I was in a major flare (that I KNEW! Ha!). Anyway, she gave me a shot of 60 mgs. Toradol; changed some of my medications; & I'm beginning to feel better. I don't mean all pain is gone, but God has assured me that He knows how much we can take & when we need intervention.
    I praise our Lord for His promises, His undying Love for all of us, & that we can share together in this worship forum.
    Love & prayers to you,
    Carolyn
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Carolyn,
    That is great news! I'm so glad you are beginning to feel better and have some hope. That is wonderful when you find something that helps. Of course, without the Lord, we have no hope and I can see He is helping you through this time in your life. Thanks for sharing with us. The Lord is good! Keep looking to Him! I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
    Harmony

3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is so nice of you to let us know that you have gotten some relief from all that pain.

Will continue to pray for you, and that your new meds are the right ones for you, you must have a good doctor. That, in itself is a blessing Carolyn.

Shalom, Shirl