Prayers are really needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by spudzy, Aug 10, 2003.

1. spudzy

spudzy New Member

Prayers are really needed...I have had a really bad time with FM and just can't seem to get back on my feet...I am sitting here asking for God's help and trying to get the strength to get ready and try and go to work...I really must work for 2 more years but it is so discouraging with always something new happening...if one pain leaves something else happens...the FM is pain, fatigue but the panic attacks are something else...I realize that God must have a special reason for all this, but would like to just have a little peak at what he wants me to do....the only thing that keeps me going is my faith and he did give me a wonderful husband and a daughter that I am so proud of and my best friend my dog...she certainly gets me moving when nothing else does...just pray for me and thanks for listering to me complain...spudzy
  2. LeLeHpr

LeLeHpr New Member

Hang in there and know that God is merciful, hears our cries for help, and grants us mercy and strength. If you need a fibro friend I am here.

LeLe
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I don't personally have FM, but I pray that things will get better for you. I lots of anxiety also and these hardships make life tuff. I sometimes wish I was a kid again and didn't have all the stresses and pressures of life from a adults standpoint. I hope and pray we all here find some peace in our difficulties. Remember, the lord isalways with you. I was having a hard time yesterday and outside piddling, my wife hangs a sign in the window that says,
    This is God, I'm taking all you worries and hardships from you, so enjoy your day. Shes a angel. Peace everyone.

Danny on Texxas
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

you going out Spudzy. God bless, and keep you..............

Shalom, Shirl
  5. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

Praying that the Lord will ease the pain, and give you courage and strength!

So glad you are here, this is a wonderful place to get the support and encouragment you (we all) need!

Love in Christ,
    *jewel*
  6. kgg

kgg New Member

Father God, we lift spudzy up to you. Comfort her at this time of discouragement. Give her that peace that passes all understanding. Lord, strengthen her and heal her pain. We ask this in Jesus name.
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Spudzy,

I will pray for you and ask our Lord to lift you up and give the peace and courage you need.