prayers for a child

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mom_2_1, Nov 17, 2004.

1. mom_2_1

mom_2_1 New Member

I'm a member of another message board devoted to cross stitching but it's so much more. Anyhow a member posted that at 1:48 this morning her 27 month old son Cole died in his sleep. Had a horrible disease called SMA. If you can please keep them in your prayers, I'd appreciate it. His name is Cole. Mommy and daddy's names are Kristin and Dan.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so sorry to hear this family lost their little angel. I will be praying for them today.

God bless,
    Sandy
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think losing a child is the ultimate sorrow. My prayers go up for the whole family.

Love, Mikie
  4. s-rose

s-rose New Member

losing a child has to be the hardest trial a person could suffer.

My prayers will be with this family.

Love and prayers,
    Susie Rose
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

Prayers going out for all involved in this little boys life~
    What a heartbreaking shame~

Blessings
    Tandy

6. dash

dash New Member

Please let your friend know that I am praying for them. I can't imagine how much pain they must be experiencing, but I know that God can. I am praying that they will find comfort in God's love and know His mercy.

Della
  7. sarahann61

sarahann61 New Member

I know it must be terrible hard to give up a child. I would have nightmares about it when I was pregnant with my children.

Dear Lord,

Be with Kristen and Dan, help them through their grief.
    Give them the peace of mind that he will not have to suffer anymore. That he is walking in heaven now, laughing and singing and, will be there, when they join him.
    I know they will miss this special child and will hold him near their hearts from now on. He will never be forgotten but he will be remembered with so much joy as they are more able to let him go.
    Please, give them what they stand in need of, to bear this terrible burden and, sorrow of ,letting go.