Prayers for a local family tradgedy~

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tandy, Nov 12, 2003.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Please say a prayer/comforting thought for the Garba Family~ A terrible fire took the lives of 3 small children,ages 4,5 and 9. They are survived by a mother(in ICU for severe burns)and 3 other siblings who made it out safely.One of the boys that survived was 4yrs also.His twin brother was lost in the fire. My heart aches for this family .... how they will pick up the peices~ I'm just looking for some prayers along with mine for the family....they certainly need it~
    Thank-you all
    God bless each one of you
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

They certainly do need it. What a awful tragedy. The loss she has suffered, along with the children and their sufferings of losing brothers and sisters.

God, put you healing, loving hands on this family, who has suffered such a terrible loss. Help them to pick up the pieces and move on. Be with them in their time of suffering and loss. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I'm so sorry to hear about this tragedy

I will be praying for the Garba Family..........Blessings, Judy
  4. britt

britt New Member

I will keep all of you in my prayers...tragedy is such a hard thing for familys to understand...I pray the Lord comforts all of you at this time and continues to work in your lives to be there for eachother... God bless you...
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello tandy,

Sure sorry to hear something like this has happened to this family. My heart goes out to them all. I'll be a prayer warrior for this family.

Danny
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Garba family, what a horrible tradegy! What can anyone say?

My prayers are for all those that are concerned.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

This is such a heartbreaking think to happen to these poor people. I pray that God comforts and heals them in every way possible.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

This is such a heartbreaking thing to happen to these poor people. I pray that God comforts and heals them in every way possible.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz
    [This Message was Edited on 11/12/2003]
  9. Showers

Showers New Member

How terribly sad this is.

My prayers are with the Garba family.

Sarah~
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

In case some may have seen something on the news about this familys loss....The last name is Garba and Leavitt~ Seems the moms last name is Leavitt and some of her children had her last name and some have the Garba last name.I'm assuming the kids are/were from 2 different relationships?????
    I heard a local bank has set up a trust fund and that calls for donations are overwhelming!!! Very nice to hear~
    I don't think they had any insurance and they lost everything~ This is very sad,and very scary. The paper said, so far investigations are leading to a electric type heater used in the livingroom.(as a cause)
    Thanks again all,and stay safe~ ((hugs))