Prayers for Baby

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dononagin, Dec 27, 2003.

1. dononagin

dononagin New Member

A friend from the Lupus board told me about this board. I am in desperate need of your prayers for my year old Grandbaby Madisyn and her Mom Helen. We are awaiting genetics tests from Stanford. We are hoping to have the results back within the next week and are on pins and needles waiting. Her Neuro told us she probably has Di-George Syndrome. The Geniologist said there are other syndromes it could be as well. What ever it is it looks to be very serious. The babys not developing, not reaching milestones and has a kidney deformation. We need your prayers both for Madisyn's health and for her mothers strengh to care for her through whatever it is that we are up against. We are scared and praying for answers and strength. Your prayers would be greatly apreciated. Thank you and God Bless! Dona
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Dona,

i will certainly be praying for Madisyn and asking the Lord to lay his healing hands on the Baby and His Drs.
    In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board.

I'm so sorry to hear about this, My heart goes out to Madisyn and her family.
    I will certainly be praying for Madisyn and for her mom Helen.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will lay your healing hands upon Madisyn and heal her precious body. I pray that you will give her doctors the wisdom that they need to care for her.
    I pray that you will watch over Helen and give her comfort and let her know that you are with her and her family.
    For it is in Jesus' name that I pray Amen and Amen.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for Madisyn and her mother as you requested. I pray a miracle happens and this baby is ok.

God bless,
    Sandy
  5. dononagin

dononagin New Member

The waiting is tough, it is so encouraging to know there are wonderful folks out there who care enough to keep Maddy in their prayers. I apreciate you with all my heart. God Bless and keep you. Dona
  6. pegasis

pegasis New Member

I will pray that God heals your grandbaby. And if not, that He sends you all peace and stands with you no matter what you are about to face with doctors and all the stuff that goes with having a child with special needs. Your Sister in Christ, Melody