Prayers for BIL who is police officer in Houston

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PepperGirl52, Sep 23, 2005.

1. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Just received an email. My BIL is a police officer in Houston, working security at the airport there. His family have all been evacuated, but because of his job, he has to stay and ride out this storm and provide protection during this storm.

Please remember him in your prayers, if you would. His name is Tom, and he's a remarkable man who takes his job very seriously! He's been a police officer for over 25+ years-close to retirement.

Let's remember all those who have to stay behind and work through this storm to maintain order and protection. Thank you all!!! PG
  2. badluck

badluck New Member

and adding this to the prayer request post.
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

all emergency responders in the hurricane area. What a selfless job they do.

Sue
  4. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

in my thoughts & prayers!

Kelly
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hey, Peppergirl!

Sorry to hear your BIL is in Houston. Things look bad, but a bit better than having a cat 5 hurricane. My heart goes out to all in LA and TX. My husband spent a lot of his earlier years in TX and he knows so much about that state.

Sorry, Mikie, just had to answer this thread. Prayers to all in Rita's path.

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. namow

namow New Member

God protect him and everyone else in that area
  7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

service who have chosen to serve us in times of trouble.
  8. badangel3

badangel3 New Member

he will certainly be in my prayers. I know the difficult emotions you deal with when you must report for hurricane duty, and your family is else where for safety; It's not easy, but as public servants, we are sworn to also protect persons and property left behind.

My prayers also for his family and that they all be back together real soon. Jackie
  9. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I appreciate your prayers, and I'm sure his family will as well. PG