Prayers for church member,

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sandyz, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I found out today a young women from my church has cancer of the uterus. The cancer must have spread because she had to have a total hysterectomy also. Please pray that she can beat this cancer. She has two boys that really need their mom.

Thank you all, you help God with his miracles with all your prayers.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  2. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am praying, as I type, for this young woman and her children.

May God be with her as she starts this, frightening, journey, and give her the strength to cope with the weeks ahead. I also ask God to protect her children and to wrap his loving arms around them.

She will be in my prayers, Sandy. Please keep me updated on how she is doing.

God's Blessings on us all,

Kim
  3. Lupian

Lupian New Member

and her doctors to remove totally any trace of cancer and for her to heal quickly from the surgery and to go on being mother to her children. I trust You, Father God, more than anything or anyone and I know You are loving toward us and want to bless us with Your very best. Please do that for this child of Yours, and take away all remnants of a problem from her, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord

I pray for this young mother at Sandy's church and I ask that You intervene against this destructive cancer. Preserve her life, Lord, and bring healing to her body.

Give her peace in this difficult time. Protect her and her family from fear. Give her physical strength to fight the effects of treatment. Provide her with a medical network to give her the best in medical care, and a give her a network of family and friends to support her and her family.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della