Prayers for daughter

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by RainbowDawn, Apr 30, 2002.

1. RainbowDawn

RainbowDawn New Member

Hello,
    My daughter who is 44 and has Fibro is having to go for neck surgery for 2 slipped disc. Please keep her in your prayer's that the God will guide the hand of the Surgeon and the surgery will be successful. She's very scared, but the pain has gotten so bad she want's it gone.
    Thank you so much, Rainbowdawn
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Rainbowdawn,
    I will say a prayer for your daughter who will be having the neck surgery. When will the surgery be? That's too bad she's in so much pain. I can see how she has to do something. I sure will pray for her and let us know how she is. I know its a concern for you too. God will take care of her and be right there with her.

Love,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Dawn, will be glad to pray for your daughter and the physicians, that the Spirit of the Lord will lead then, and direct then in all they do for your girl.

God bless, and trust in Him, Dawn.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. RainbowDawn

RainbowDawn New Member

Hello,
    I'd like to thank you very much for your prayers. My daughter is scheduled for surgery on May 21st.
    I know that with all the prayer's going to God, that she'll get through this alright. I believe very strongly in the power of prayer and I have a lot of faith and trust in God's will for us all.
    God bless you, RainbowDawn