Prayers for Fivesue while away

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by windblade, May 13, 2006.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Lord,

We lift up Sue to you in her traveling and visiting with relatives. Please remind her to rest as much as she really needs to.

Help her with the terrible task of withdrawal from the med.

Bring beauty to her, and every good thing You can think of.

In your Holy Name, Amen
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am thinking of and praying for our sweet Sue also.

God...please bless Sue and strengthen her.

Mari

3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Prayers going up for Sue!!

Hope she is getting plenty of rest and feeling much better from the med change!

((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Dear Sweet Friends!

Thank you so much for your prayers. Our trip was good, but grueling as we drove long distances, had many activities, and good sleep was very hard to achieve. We both slept SO WELL last night on our own bed! Ahhhhh!

OUr mothers were well, our visit with grandson and family was great, and the conference was fun. Jim learned quite a bit, and we met and ate dinner with some neat people. Fun.

I also found a dress for Kevin's wedding! Now, in less than 5 days, we will be going to Seattle...another 12 day absence. But, we will be in our 5th wheel and it's like being home and we are not traveling around. So....should be more restful.

Will catch up with you guys soon....thanks again for your constant and loving support.

Love,

Sue
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I know how excited that you are about the wedding!
    Praying for a safe, and enjoyable trip for you all.

Enjoy...enjoy!

Love, Mari
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

A reminder to me and all to keep Sue in our prayers while she is gone. A second trip must be SO exhausting

Let's pray for her needs. I'm so much looking forward to her return.

Love, Judy
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please help and guide Sue through these dark and difficult times. I ask this in they name.
  8. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

While away on her second trip.

Praying she has a safe enjoyable trip, and is able to get plenty of needed rest...

Can't wait to hear about the wedding.

((Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~