Prayers for Great Granddaughter and Thanks Tiggy

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by greatgran, Sep 9, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

My dear friends, once again I am here asking for your prayers. My little great gran is going to see the cardio today. I am asking for prayers that she will get a good report .

I feel as a 4 yr old she has been through so much with her mother leaving and no dad that cares.

As most of you know the story I won't go there.

My prayers are with each of you and your request as I read and pray but don't post that often.

I was reading the prayer for depression, a wonderful post as I too suffer with depression and its terrible as we that are there know.

I was just thinking what happened to happiness, peace and a little joy. How I long for just a touch of happiness.

My prayer is God be with each of you through all your trials, troubles, and suffering.

God Bless,
    gg
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

Just got a call from my daughter, they are on their way back with Paris, my greatgran, her heart exam showed she has a healthy heart.

I did ok until I heard the news then I had a panic attack, what is wrong with me. Not a good panic the ole scary ones or had some kind of spell.

God Bless,
    greatgran

3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you for your beautiful and touching prayer. I am so blessed to have found you. I have never had anyone to pray for me like you just did.

What can I say except Thank You.

God Bless,
    gg
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Hi gg,
    Sending prayer's for your GG. Poor sweetie. May God's hand be upon her and His healing in her.

Take care,
    kbak