prayers for hearing

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Jul 22, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

please pray for us that wed the judge sees the truth and dose not have us removed for our home.
    i wrote to the govener,i ask for your prayers that she puts a delay on the trial and has someone reveiw our case.
    also please pray for those who made these mistakesthat they see there error in there ways to prevent this from happening to others,

thank you
    kara
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have just prayed for your trouble with your home Kara, and the judge see the true of what has happened.

I had the same thing happen this year with the mortgage company with my house. I finally paid the payment that they keep insisting that I owed (it was paid), somehow my check must have gotten lost in the mail. The money is still in the bank, and I am afraid to use it, if the check ever gets to them and they cash it, I will have more problems.

I was just too sick to go through all those checks to find the one that was missing since last year yet. So I couldn't stop payment on it yet.

I am praying for you dear lady. This is an awful dilemma you are in.

Blessings and prayers going your way, may the Lord's Holy Spirit cover the judge in this case, and the truth be know.

Shalom, Shirl