Prayers for hubby please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lilaclover30, Feb 13, 2008.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

He had been ill aover a week and ended up in hospital Sun. eve experiencing diabetic coma, Now he has this awful flu/ virus that is sweepint the country.

His 83 bi;rthday is a week from Sun. and he really needs your prayers. Me too.

Gentle Hugs

Lilaclover30
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I'm sending up a prayer for your hubby and you too... I hope he's feeling better soon! I'll watch for an update and hopefully he will be well and home and happy on his birthday!

Hugz,
    Tona
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

So sorry that your husband is sick. Please depend on God at this time and spend time with God in prayer. By his stripes we are healed. I have been healed many times and I know that God is still on the throne. Turn it over to him!
    Hugs Shirley
  4. tonakay

tonakay New Member

I hope you'll have some good news for us soon! More prayers going up for both of you....

Hugz,
    Tona
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

prayers are being offered for you and for your husband.
  6. jole

jole Member

going up for your hubby and you. I read your bio and it looks like he has been through quite a bit. It sounds like you are a very sweet couple and I'm sure you worry a lot about him.

Let us know how things go.
  7. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

He has been moved to a swing bed and is u9ndergoing therapy to learn to walk all over again.

I bless you all for all the prayers that youhave sent our way. They were do needed! Thank you with all of my heart.

I don't know when he will come home but it won't be in time for his Sun. birthday.

Gentle Hugs,

Joan
  8. tonakay

tonakay New Member

for the update.... at least things are a little better. Looks like you'll just have to take the birthday to him on Sunday, hopefully he'll be home soon. I'm sure you are worn plum out. More prayers going up for both of you.

Hugz,
    Tona
  9. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

prayers for yiur hubby too. It is so hard to see the ones we love ill and in pain.
  10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

We miss you on the Porch and I was just saying we hadn't heard from you in awhile. We are hoping and praying that he is getting better and stronger. I know these respiratory things can be just awrul to get over, especially as a person gets older. I have had this problem for year. He surely didn't need that after the diabaetic coma.

Lucily the flu shot has helped me alot, less bouts and not as bad anyway.

Just know we are thinking of you and your husband. Let us kow how he is when you get the chance to. Hope he is improving !!

Love and blessings,

Granni
  11. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Just looking for an update, I hope and pray he's doing much better by now.

Hugz,
    Tona
  12. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I brought him home a week ago today. he has improved each day and is using a wheeled walker. He hasn't been out any as this weather we are having is nasty and cold. Hopefuilly, when and IF spring ever comes, he can go out and about.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and concerns. It gaves me such a warm feeling, knowing that you dear ones cared enough to give your prayers up for us. You are precious friends.

Thank you so much,

Joan
  13. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

14. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Just wondering if things are going any better at home, I read your other thread on the chit/chat board. I feel so bad for you right now. I'm sending up another prayer!

Hugz,
    Tona