Prayers for husband's job, please !!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Milo83, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Just to refresh everyone's memory - Don lost his job on July 9 of this year, with no warning, nothing, just got back to shop, and boss said, I don't need you anymore....

Anyway, he was putting in applications left and right - searching the paper everyday, and just going to places even - NO ONE WAS CALLING - Then this one place called and offered him a job - he took it just so he would have a job - the pay kinda stinks, and it is seasonal work, no winter, or rainy days - which also cuts back on the paycheck...Thanks to some nice women at the NH where my Mom is, they told him to go to this place that delivers Milk - they have two brothers working there - So Don did, but they said they were in the process of adding more routes and didn't have anything at the time, told him to keep calling back every two weeks, and he did just that, well today when he called, they asked if he could come in some time this week - He said, "well, I'm currently working, but working 10hr days/4 days week, I have off Friday, the guy said no problem - SEE YOU ON FRIDAY!!!!

Hopefully this will pan out and things will get better if he gets this job - IT'S YEAR ROUND WORK - delivering milk to instituations, schools, etc...
    Home every night...The hours are or could be a little weird depending on which route, but that's OK...
    They are suppossed to have excellant benefits, 10hrs of over time per week, and Don said that would be fine with him...........

SO COULD YOU ALL SAY A LITTLE PRAYER THAT HE GETS THIS JOB, IF IT'S WHAT HE WANTS WHEN HE HEARS THE WHOLE PACKAGE DEAL ON FRIDAY............

Thanks in Advance...........Love, Donna

Prayers for each and everyone of you on this board!!!

2. DonnaSR

DonnaSR New Member

I'm praying it works out for Don, and for you as well. You've had a tough road. Maybe your luck is finally turning around!

Blessings,
    Donna
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I will be praying that he gets this job he wants. It sounds like it will work out well for your family.

Take care,
    Sandy
  4. satwell

satwell New Member

Hi Milo,

Long time no see. I will glady add my prayers for your hubby. God will provide.

S
  5. grge

grge New Member

I am praying this is exactly the right job for your husband and you will be blessed with the job and security.
    georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 09/14/2004]
  6. dash

dash New Member

I am excited that this could be the answers to all our prayers for you and your husband in finding the right job to meet your needs.

I am asking the Lord to bless his Friday meeting and take away any nervousness he might be experiencing.

God bless the both of you,
    Della
  7. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Right now my husbands job is also on the line. We are scrambling to simplify some bills. Refinancing our home into a 30 year loan when we only had nine more years to pay. But at least that will lower our payments.
    Neither of us have slept well and I feel sick (not just from the FMS/CFS) everyday. I can't eat right as my stomach is acting up. I feel a flare coming on with all the rain Ivan is sending us and the cold front thats moving in.
    I am trying desperatly to believe that the Lord will guide us in the right directions and help us out of this very scarey hole.
    God Bless.