Prayers for Joshua

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yellowjacket, Feb 2, 2002.

1. Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket New Member

I have just found out that Joshua, the son of a dear friend has brain cancer. He is a brilliant young man, and in his second year at A&M. Apparently they don't give him much hope from the medical side. They took out what they could and are going to do heavy duty chemo. He is determined to finish his degree, but makes the comment "he had better finish it this year."--He is only a sophmore. The family doesn't want any negative thoughts, but do want your positive prayers. So I am asking you for them, for a miracle, because that is what it will take. Yellowjacket
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have prayed and will continue to pray for Joshua.

Please keep us updated.

God's blessings to Joshua and his family.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Yellowjacket, I sure will pray for Joshua and his family! Please let us know how he is doing.
    Harmony
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I am so sorry to hear of this young man's trial. I am immediately praying and continue doing so.

Just got half in from Jim's funeral and am tired beyond feeling; but not nearly as tired as Jim's family.

Again, I am so sorry to hear of this. Will and I definately will be in prayer. Love you. Lil'
  5. oscar

oscar Guest

Will pray for Joshua. Prayer is the answer. God give Joshua strength to overcome this illness, so that he can go on and accomplish the work he was sent here to do.

God bless you Joshua, your family and your friends

Lee/oscar (same person my real name is Lee)Female