" Prayers For Mikie "

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Dec 16, 2003.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

On the FMS board Mikie posted that she has got the flu and had a temp. of 103.8 this morning.

Let's all keep her in our prayers.

Many Blessings to all, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, Before you I lift Mikie she is very sick. I pray that you will lay your Healing Hands upon her and grant her a speedy recovery. For it is in Jesus' name I pray Amen and Amen.

2. anjie

anjie New Member

Dear Lord,

Thank you that we may place this one who is so dear to us in Your loving hands. You love our loved one as much as we do. Know also of our love for You and our faith that You will grant restoration and recovery to this one who is so dear to us.

In Christ's name, Amen.
  3. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

billcamo.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Prayer for Mikie, she is so very ill with this flu, she needs all of us to agree together for her recovery, that our Lord will touch her and lift her up.

Shalom, Shirl

5. Yesh

Yesh New Member

Heavenly Father, i ask now, in the name of your son Jesus, healing for Mikie. Heavenly Father your word states that By his stripes we are healed, i ask that those stripes bring healing to Mikie's body. i ask this not for myself, but so that your name will be glorified and praised.

Praying for a speedy recovery

God Bless

Yesh
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for Mikie, that she`ll get over this bad flu very soon. WE had it at our house and we were very sick. Its a tough flu to have. Please update us, anyone to how she is doing if you hear.

Sandy
  7. PrayerWarrior316

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still praying for a speedy recovery for you.

Many Blessings, Judy
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Your prayers have lifted me up and mean so much to me. I have always said that our members are "The Best," and it's true.

I have been very, very ill with this flu, but finally this morning, my temp. returned to normal. I still feel horrible, but at least I know I am getting better. Prayer is so very powerful and I know it is because of all of you that I am improving.

I have offered up my suffering to the Lord because it is all I have to give. I know it is small compared to the suffering He did for us, but it is a reminder of His love for us and His sacrifice which has saved us.

My prayers are also with all of you in your pain. I hope no one else gets this stuff because it is so awful. Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart.

Love, Mikie
  9. PrayerWarrior316

I'm so glad that your temp is back down to normal. Try to get plenty of rest.

I will continue to pray for you.

Many Blessings, Judy