Prayers for Montysmum

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Linda is facing some difficult decisions right now, she feels very much alone. She is a special lady who has seen me through difficult times, and we share so much. Please offer her up.
  2. LindaH

LindaH New Member

For one Linda from another Linda. Know that God is always there for you. I will pray that whatever decision you need to make will be the right one for you.

Hugs and God Bless,
    Linda
  3. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I pray that God will help Linda with the decisions she has to make and that they will be the right ones.

She is not alone God is with her and he always will be.

Mary
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I will keep Linda in my prayers~
    We all could use some help,...in numbers prayers are strong~

Hugs/blessings
    tandy
  5. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

Linda up in prayer~~~~~with hope and love, sib
  6. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I very much appreciate your prayers, I have decided to sell my lovely unit & move to cheaper accomadation to cut back on expenses. Due to the increasing number of days off from work thanks to FM I am finding the cost of living too much to cope with.
    I feel badly at leaving my nice place as I have only been in here 16 months & felt very much like God found it just for me! But economically it is a good time to sell, & I am making a considerable profit which helps with buying another,& reducing my next mortgage considerably. So I am looking at it as providential still, as it is helping me now, instead of just when I moved here!
    I feel quite at peace with the decision, although it has been a hard one to face. Now I have the wait for a buyer & all the hassles that involves etc. Then the packing & moving which with FM is a nightmare in itself!
    Thank you all again for your prayers, I do appreciate it.
    Linda.